Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of civil war action around there. I hunted a skirmish site there about 12 years ago and found a few bullets and flat buttons .

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Research and Ye will find.

Burnt Chimney

Nov 14, 2008
Hornet Nest North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
MXT F-75 AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4-H said:
Oh shoot! I forgot to tell you about these too. Once you get you permission that is. Heres another obstacle to be careful about.

These came from the woods near you.

Wow 4H you just motivated me to get out and go Detecting 21 degrees out

OP
OP
DOW

DOW

Jan 9, 2010
South Carolina
Yea I've noticed the "ill shoot you...twice, if you even look in my propertys direction" signs. I know a few people with land here and in beaufort so I'll check out what they have to offer first while researching my other options. As for the snakes....thankfully right now they'll be scarce. :)

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
LJINTHESOUTH said:
Yea I've noticed the "ill shoot you...twice, if you even look in my propertys direction" signs. I know a few people with land here and in beaufort so I'll check out what they have to offer first while researching my other options. As for the snakes....thankfully right now they'll be scarce. :)
I appologize I thought you had just moved to the area..You know what's going on. Beaufort.... Man That's the spot to be my friend. I was there 2 weeks ago.

I assume you have had the opportunity to walk the old Sheldon?

OP
OP
DOW

DOW

Jan 9, 2010
South Carolina
Well I did just move to columbia, but its not my first time in sc.
Beaufort is great from what I've seen. I have walked the old sheldon, its a beautiful place!

Theres an old train station about twenty minutes from downtown beaufort that is overgrown and the surrounding town abandoned. I'm hoping to check it out soon! ;D

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
LJINTHESOUTH said:
Well I did just move to columbia, but its not my first time in sc.
Beaufort is great from what I've seen. I have walked the old sheldon, its a beautiful place!

Theres an old train station about twenty minutes from downtown beaufort that is overgrown and the surrounding town abandoned. I'm hoping to check it out soon! ;D

LJINTHESOUTH,

Let me know when you are coming to town! If you are looking for a local hunting partner!

Robert Gecy
Beaufort, SC

OP
OP
DOW

DOW

Jan 9, 2010
South Carolina
I'll definitely let you know next time I'm in town; Everyone can always use another hunting partner!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions