Disneyworld metal detecing
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    us
    Jan 2009
    E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
    1,741
    158 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Disneyworld metal detecing

    I off to the big mouse house in July withthe family. Apparently there is a large beach at the resort I'm staying. Well you see we're this is going. Does anybody know the regulations?
    Let's keep it positive

  2. #2
    us
    Nov 2008
    Hornet Nest North Carolina
    MXT F-75 AT-Pro
    320
    83 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

    Re: Disneyworld metal detecing

    http://www.hammacher.com/Product/767...roduct+Catalog

    You may need a pair of these to be on the safe side.
    BC
    Willow Branches & Whitling Knives

  3. #3
    NGE
    NGE is offline
    us
    May 2008
    S.E. Michigan
    Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
    3,503
    115 times
    metal detecting, fishing, photography

    Re: Disneyworld metal detecing

    I'll bet Disney screens the sand on a regular basis........NGE
    Exposure to the Son prevents burning

  4. #4
    us
    Nov 2008
    Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
    12,713
    129 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (2)

    Re: Disneyworld metal detecing

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Chimney
    http://www.hammacher.com/Product/767...roduct+Catalog

    You may need a pair of these to be on the safe side.
    BC
    What a freaking scam! The human race never ceases top amaze me. Looks like a criminal monitoring devise. Ankle monitor. That aught to attract the babes on the beach.

  5. #5
    Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    37,868
    29970 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Disneyworld metal detecing

    Quote Originally Posted by 4-H
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Chimney
    http://www.hammacher.com/Product/767...roduct+Catalog

    You may need a pair of these to be on the safe side.
    BC
    What a freaking scam! The human race never ceases top amaze me. Looks like a criminal monitoring devise. Ankle monitor. That aught to attract the babes on the beach.
    Anyone that is naive (dumb) enough to buy a pair of those deserves to get ripped off, and knows nothing about the fundamentals of metal detecting at all.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

    2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

    Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

    USAF 1967-1971

    I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

    No Expiration Date!

  6. #6
    us
    Feb 2007
    East Central Florida WP
    Whites XLT / M6
    2,538
    19 times

    Re: Disneyworld metal detecing

    Just call the resort and ask.
    Ray S ECenFL

  7. #7
    us
    Jan 2009
    E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
    1,741
    158 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Disneyworld metal detecing

    Ah nevermind! just did some research and found out the beach is strictly for show. There is now swimming at the beach!
    Let's keep it positive

  8. #8
    us
    Nov 2008
    Hornet Nest North Carolina
    MXT F-75 AT-Pro
    320
    83 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

    Re: Disneyworld metal detecing

    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by 4-H
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Chimney
    http://www.hammacher.com/Product/767...roduct+Catalog

    You may need a pair of these to be on the safe side.
    BC
    What a freaking scam! The human race never ceases top amaze me. Looks like a criminal monitoring devise. Ankle monitor. That aught to attract the babes on the beach.
    Anyone that is naive (dumb) enough to buy a pair of those deserves to get ripped off, and knows nothing about the fundamentals of metal detecting at all.
    But Wait There's More , They will throw in a pair of these for no extra charge.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Willow Branches & Whitling Knives

  9. #9
    us
    Nov 2008
    Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
    12,713
    129 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (2)

    Re: Disneyworld metal detecing

    No those will attract the babes!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

 

 

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

babes metal detecting
,
medal detecting babes
,
metal detecting at disney world
,
metal detecting at disney world orlando
,
metal detecting babes
,
metal detector babe
,
why are there no metal detectors at disney world
,

www.metal detecting babes

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0