Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Noodle said:
Dang, it's hell to get older. That means those farther up from us have gotten OLD. We can't get out of burying our parents, unless we're one of the few that get to reverse that order. My father had to bury his son, my brother. Then I had to bury my mother. I'm still waiting to see who buries who: Me, my father.... or... my father, me. Bad situation either way. We've all got to be buried, one way or another. It seems when we get to be a certain age, it just comes faster and faster. I'm so sorry for your bad times, and I pray and hope for comfort. - Noodle

Thanks Noodle. Funerals are definitely reality checks

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
crazyjarhead said:
I know some of you get tired of seeing my hyped-up posts and personal bragging from someone who is really into the hobby.
Never! :)

I was wondering where you've been... Sorry about the trying times, Ron! I know it's tough to look at the positives when all the bad things are struggling to get to the forefront, but you've got to stop once in a while & try. Jason & Janelle came out of the house fire experience uninjured & they seem like great people. You've got a good life with a great wife, and tons of buds here on T-Net. It sounds like longevity runs in your family, too.

Don't sweat the sibling stuff, either. I think I have a couple of brothers around here somewhere, too.... :-\

Keep the faith & your chin up, buddy! Things will get betterfor sure!!! :wink:

OP
OP
crazyjarhead

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kimsdad said:
crazyjarhead said:
I know some of you get tired of seeing my hyped-up posts and personal bragging from someone who is really into the hobby.
Never! :)

I was wondering where you've been... Sorry about the trying times, Ron! I know it's tough to look at the positives when all the bad things are struggling to get to the forefront, but you've got to stop once in a while & try. Jason & Janelle came out of the house fire experience uninjured & they seem like great people. You've got a good life with a great wife, and tons of buds here on T-Net. It sounds like longevity runs in your family, too.

Don't sweat the sibling stuff, either. I think I have a couple of brothers around here somewhere, too.... :-\

Keep the faith & your chin up, buddy! Things will get betterfor sure!!! :wink:

Thanks Neil. Jason and Janelle broke up also....In November. Good thing they didn't get married. I guess she had other plans. :-\

lafatlife

May 14, 2008
CT
I am sorry to hear of your troubles. Having had a run of 14 funerals in 3 years I know how you feel. 2 were my grand mothers and 1 was my father. It is really hard but you do get through it. Concentrate on the good things those people did for you and the happy times. In time it won't be so bad.

The best of luck to you and I honestly hope that the pendulum swings the other way for a while.

jb58

May 22, 2009
missouri
Detector(s) used
minelab equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi ron
cant imagine what you have been going through.sure miss your postings as i always look forward to the magic you work with the ace 250.
hope things turn around for you soon Ron.

i

OP
OP
crazyjarhead

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
lumpsums said:
hi ron
cant imagine what you have been going through.sure miss your postings as i always look forward to the magic you work with the ace 250.
hope things turn around for you soon Ron.

i

Thanks LS. I'll get through it OK and get back into my groove again. Appreciate your comments. Ron

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread