Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
Crusader suffers terribly with this! Perhaps you should ask him as I don't think he looks in this section of the forum.

dirt diva

Jul 4, 2008
ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
CZ 7 pro quick silver CZ 70 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also have this problem.I get a cortisone injection twice a year.Works great.
Can be given in Docs. office.Stings a little,but worth it.Also works good on elbow area.
Of course you will here from others about the risks,but compared to not being able to
do the things you need and want to do, its a good trade off. :thumbsup:

vayank54

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2009
Northern VA
Detector(s) used
Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola
I've messed up both of my shoulders and have constant problems with them. There is a spray called Blue Emu that will kill the pain. You can get it at Walmart.

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
A trip to the chiropractor works for me. I know a lot of people don't like them but it is amazing how much better you feel overall after everything is aligned right.

vayank54

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2009
Northern VA
Detector(s) used
Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola
savant365 said:
A trip to the chiropractor works for me. I know a lot of people don't like them but it is amazing how much better you feel overall after everything is aligned right.
Yep I was going to one 3 times a week for a while and they do help in a lot cases.

OP
OP
E

emesis

Mar 12, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanx for the info people. I go to a chiropractor for my back and he helps me, so it will be worth a try. Will also try the blue emu stuff.

Thanx again PFP

Bill - De

Dec 22, 2009
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, Cibola
CZ-20, Sea Hunter II, Simplex,
Minelab Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just this past Thursday I was at the doc about my right elbow. Doc said I have epicondylitis (tennis elbow) as well as arthritus. I need to lay off of detecting for a while, and use a lighter machine. (currently have a Coinstrike and CZ-20 and justbought an E-trac, which I haven't even taken out of the box yet). Pain meds; shift the weight to a shoulder harness or us a lighter detector, and maybe a cortisone shot. My doc does not want to give me a cortisone shot due to potential problems from it. So I have limited options.

I feel your pain.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread