Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would of bought it too, once you make the jump to hunting with a pinpointer you will never want to hunt without one ever again. I moved away from hand held pinpointers and got a sunray in-line probe, maybe someday you will make that upgrade but its all personal preference. Just keep an eye on your new bullseye and don't leave it behind once you found your target. :laughing9: Oh, just so you know the minelab digger is a piece of garbage, they bend easily are very unreliable and it's a shame that minelab attached their otherwise good name to such an inferior product!!! Goodluck and happy hunting.

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Write a story about your finds with your white's detector and send it to whites' and they'll send you a gift certificate for a 100.00, and you can buy a new pointer with it.

Hidden_Realm

Oct 18, 2009
Niagara, Canada
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Wow, seems most people push for the Garrett probe......it is nice and all, but does have it's drawbacks like all do. I own one, push two older Whites, and both work well for their intended jobs. If I were to hunt a couple of my sites, the Garrett doesn't cut it and the White's come out to play. The Garrett does go deeper, but for most of my digging/sifting areas, not-so-good. As for 50$ for a used one, not really bad but I rather spend a bit more and get new...that's just me. Just managed to pick-up and bullseye 1 this AM for 70$ brand new in a box :icon_sunny: Got to have your spares lol......... and a few extra switches on hand doesn't hurt either.......

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
does the garret have light on it like the white's. I've used mine too find my way when it got dark thanks white's.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions