mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still have my white's bulleyes that I got 5 years ago. For $50 bucks not a bad deal.....Matt

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no way I'd pay $50 for a used one. I had one before and after using the pro pointer I would not pay $50 for a brand new bullseye, does not even compare

Nick A

May 10, 2007
Columbus Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher CZ3D
No, $50 is too much. Save your money and get a SunRay or Garrett Pro-Pointer. You'll be glad you waited.

OP
OP
Kanyontreasures

Kanyontreasures

Jan 13, 2010
idaho
Detector(s) used
whites prizm 3, whites bullseye ii
thanks for your guys help keep it comin i am not sure if i should or not.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The garrett pro pointer is an excellent choice. I'm sorry I waited so long to get mine. I used a Bullseye for a long time, but I'm proud I chose the pro pointer.Bulleye 90.00 new, 50.00 not bad.

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when I got my pro pointer I sold my bullseye used and it was in super shape. I sold it shipped for $35, and I thought that was PLENTY

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just beware Whitres had a problem with the buttons there for a while,I went through three of them....Whites as always was great and sent me a new one each time but I had my original receipt.If you do not have a pinpointer of some kind GET ONE!!!

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I also had a bullseye that had a problem with the button. I called whites, and they said send it back, and they would replace it. I had no receipt, but sometimes it helps. They stood behind the product.

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Offer them $2.00, thats a dollar too much compared to whats available now!

Cal_Cobra

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2008
Northern California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800 & Makro Multi Kruzer, the rest are collecting dust...
Sunday I went beach hunting with a hunting buddy, and we decided to check out a new turf spot on the way home. I wasn't planning on turf hunting so I didn't bring my Garrett ProPointer but he said no problem he had an extra pinpointer. Yep you guessed it, it was the White's. I know White's makes some great detectors, but honestly I wanted to throw the pinpointer in the trash, my cheapy TinyTec is a better pinpointer and the Garrett ProPointer runs circles around it. Add another $50 and get the Garrett you'll be glad you did, there's simply no comparison.

U

umrgolf

Dude spend a lil more than double that and buy the garret propointer, its worth its weight in gold

RiverRat3

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2009
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Get a Garrett Pro Pointer, I had a White's Bullseye and the Garrett made life a lot easier while detecting.

OP
OP
Kanyontreasures

Kanyontreasures

Jan 13, 2010
idaho
Detector(s) used
whites prizm 3, whites bullseye ii
well thanks guys i could not help my self i had no pin pointer and i went to a gold show and found a bullseye ii for 50.00 brand new so i could not walk away so whipped out 2 20.00 and a 10.00 and walked away. then i bought a mine lab digger for 20.00 so i think i did good what do you guys think? then i also bought 1832 busted half for 20.00 can i get a value?i also got some Morgan dollars and dimes....so how did i do???? pics will be added later. ;D

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'll be sorry you didn't get a better probe, this I am sure of since I have about everything that is worthy. You wasted your money but you'll figure that out for yourself.
Best of luck with it!!!

Corben

Jul 9, 2008
Sacramento
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000. V4
Garrett ATPro
Juanmoretime said:
You'll be sorry you didn't get a better probe, this I am sure off since I have about everything that is worthy. You wasted your money but you'll figure that out for yourself.
Best of luck with it!!!

No you won't. I owned the bulls eye 2 and used a friends Garrett probe for a day. I like just having to hold the Whites push button down to activate it on and off with one hand, where as with the Garrett's I had to turn it on and off with both hands. Oops! I forgot to turn it off. Drain battery! Drain!
Alas.....lost my Bullseye and once you get used to using any probe you really don't care what brand it is. You just want a probe! Any probe! Matter of fact I'm using a Cen-tec right now and it's not too bad for 15 bucks! I see some unscrupulous folks sell them on eBay for twice as much. Buyer beware.
Fact is, a probe is a great little accessory no matter which brand it is. You'll be glad you have one!
I will tell you one I tried and sent back. The Bounty Hunter/Fisher Probe. The Centec performed better in my opinion.

Attachments

• 2kkkjk.jpg
    2kkkjk.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 279

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread