Capt. Kidd - Request Information

The-Hangman

May 11, 2005
Hangtown, California
Greetings,

My name is Anthony Belli and I am a field editor with Lost Treasure magazine. I am looking for someone who is researching and actively searching for any of Capt. Kidd's treasures on the eastern seaboard of the United States.

At present I am making inquires for a television program that will focus on 3 U.S. based treasures, and Kidd's treasures is one of the four being considered.

You must have at least a history book knowledge of Capt. Kidd, but your own hard research is best.

Second, you must be actively engaged in a hunt for at least one of Kidd's many buried treasures.

If you fit that bill please contact me by email at...
[email protected]. Please enter the word "KIDD" in the subject line.

I understand about secrecy when actively looking for any treasure. You will not be asked to give up the location of your site(s). Your privacy will be respected. My thanks in advance.

Respectfully,
Anthony M. Belli
:help:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found an excellent, factual, account of Kidd's life to be "The Pirate Hunter" by Richard Zacks.

Good luck finding any remains of a treasure. I'm sure any was divided up and spent long, long ago. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions