Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's one neat looking cake...edible grass, dirt, digger, detector and relics. Can't beat that, perfect cake for a detectorist. Did you check the birthday forum? He may have a few wishes there too. :occasion13: Wayne!!

:wink: RR

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Excellent cake :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: The time and talent that it takes to make a cake like that is a lot.

Hidden_Realm

Oct 18, 2009
Niagara, Canada
Detector(s) used
Minelab
oh it was good too....think I have another piece right about now!!

Thanks honey for the amazing cake!!

Thanks for the wishes all

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What an awesome wife you have. Happy Birthday and Happy Hunting and may your wife get first choice of all the jewelry you find.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is awesome!! :thumbsup:

I thought to myself who is this lucky Wayne fella that gets a cake like that! But then realize I know that guy!

PS... My birthday is in Oct. (prime detecting season) Any ideas? :wink: I'd pay for delivery if it wasn't so expensive!

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
wildwood

wildwood

Oct 20, 2009
Thanks All! :) IP perhaps we can arrange a delivery.....have detector and cake will travel :wink:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wildwood said:
Thanks All! :) IP perhaps we can arrange a delivery.....have detector and cake will travel :wink:

Yep an Oct. hunt would be prime time! But let's not wish away the Spring just yet as I think HR has a few 1812 relics to dig!

OP
OP
wildwood

wildwood

Oct 20, 2009
Oh yes, he does have more than a few relics to dig... However, I'm hoping to put in a good show myself this year (who am I kidding)! :dontknow:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wildwood said:
Oh yes, he does have more than a few relics to dig... However, I'm hoping to put in a good show myself this year (who am I kidding)! :dontknow:

All ya gotta do is what Romeo does, dig the right one! :tongue3:

Hidden_Realm

Oct 18, 2009
Niagara, Canada
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Well now, thought my ears were ringing..... IP, spring,summer,fall, it's all good and ready then for those holes. I guess minus the crop time or if early enough, between the rows. I am hoping for another good year but like how things go, up and down...I still gonna give it my best.

As for ole wild one.....bring it on if you think you can beat me ;D Just one problem...she knows all my good spots........Time will tell I am sure and just hoping this cold weather and snow gets lost fast!!

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hidden_Realm said:
Well now, thought my ears were ringing..... IP, spring,summer,fall, it's all good and ready then for those holes. I guess minus the crop time or if early enough, between the rows. I am hoping for another good year but like how things go, up and down...I still gonna give it my best.

As for ole wild one.....bring it on if you think you can beat me ;D Just one problem...she knows all my good spots........Time will tell I am sure and just hoping this cold weather and snow gets lost fast!!

Well if you make it down here again we'll do some damage. It was bad timing last hunt because you caught us in the mad scramble which seems to happen a couple times a year. After that it went about as smooth as possible for trying to find new old sites... What I mean is it worked out most times! :thumbsup: We found three good fields and chances are all three will be ploughed so there will be some good digs just in those. Plus I found a creek that I think will have several more old sites, already found two... and only walked 3 fields. (many more) Plus there's another area with 4 big fields side by side that I want to take a stab at because I read there was some 1720s settlement in the area. They got posted for shooting before we had the chance. So this year I think we'll dig a few interesting finds to post.

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
That is an awesome cake. I would love one for my birthday. I would hate to cut it and eat it.

Notdlaw

Apr 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where did you find the stuff to use? My husband is a metal detecting fool and I would love to make one for him for his birthday. Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread