🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Wanna bet?

4-H said:
DirtyMike said:
I will guess 3-02-10 and 6 lb.s & 11 oz.s. :lovestory: I will also like to guess the name to be "Mike"......
Good Gawd Mike it's a girl! :laughing9:

How is Samantha Michelle? That's her name
Ok, Ok. :laughing9: I agree Samantha Michelle is a beautiful name. :lovestory:

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm going to predict that that girl will be a whole week late - 3/10/10.

19 inches long, and 7 lbs. 2 oz.

B

OP
OP
Woodland Detectors

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

mrs.oroblanco said:
I'm going to predict that that girl will be a whole week late - 3/10/10.

19 inches long, and 7 lbs. 2 oz.

B
WOW! We went to our weekly DR.. Apt. today and she told us Nothings changed. You may be right!
The DR. said that they will not let the baby go past 2 weeks then they will induce labor. I hope that's not the case. Because my wife is about to explode as it is. :D :D

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I won't try to guess a date but I will wish health and happiness to all of you. I hope everything goes swimmingly!!
My (now ex) wife and I tried for 5 years to have a baby after we got married. We had all but given up.
Then a strange and wondrous thing happened. 'Showgirls' with Elizabeth Berkeley came out on DVD.
We rented it. We watched it.
Samantha was born exactly nine months later!! :laughing7: :laughing7:
Thank you Elizabeth! :love4:

Ok, ok!! March 4th :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Woodland Detectors

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

GopherDaGold said:
I won't try to guess a date but I will wish health and happiness to all of you. I hope everything goes swimmingly!!
My (now ex) wife and I tried for 5 years to have a baby after we got married. We had all but given up.
Then a strange and wondrous thing happened. 'Showgirls' with Elizabeth Berkeley came out on DVD.
We rented it. We watched it.
Samantha was born exactly nine months later!! :laughing7: :laughing7:
Thank you Elizabeth! :love4:

Ok, ok!! March 4th :icon_thumleft:
hahaha! That's funny.

Well, today is the the 24th flag day....No Sammie yet.

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

4-H said:
treasurehound said:
Hey Mike, do you have a detector in mind for that future hunter? I can't wait to hear from you when she is born. I remember my first born.
Yeah! A barbie commando pink with sparkles deluxe! Do they make such a contraption? :laughing9:

YES.... they call it KRYLON.....lol

TeddyB1967

Feb 23, 2007
Pennsylvania

Congrats on the new arrival. I have 2 neices that are both due around June/July. I been busy sewing, making them each a baby quilt.
Im not a grandma yet, bet I can't wait ...well I can wait for another year or two then one of my 2 older kids better pop something out LoL

I'll say March 5th, 12:20am 6lbs 6oz. 19.5 inches long.

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

lil one aint comin out till the 18th cause thats my birthday :tongue3:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

4-H, OK, this is what you need to do. That baby should arrive on 2/28, so tomorrow take a small paper bag, fill it with air, stand behind your wife and pop it. That should induce labor and the baby will arrive on 2/28

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Of course, you will never see the baby, because she will kill you on the spot, if you do that!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D

B

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster, Bounty Hunter, Propwash...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:laughing9: 3/3/10.... My Daughter's is 3/3/67 A good day to start a life! :laughing9: Enjoy!

OP
OP
Woodland Detectors

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

spartacus53 said:
4-H, OK, this is what you need to do. That baby should arrive on 2/28, so tomorrow take a small paper bag, fill it with air, stand behind your wife and pop it. That should induce labor and the baby will arrive on 2/28
I would like my Daughter to grow up and know her Father thank you very much! :D

Maggie would shoot me if I did that! :-[

Tempting though!!! ::)

Still no Baby .. Dr. Apt. tomorrow.

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You know, they say that marital relations will bring on labor. (worked for me, twice). The other one came all by himself - I didn't even know I was in labor. Got to hospital at 12:00 am - son popped out at 12:55 am. I even took a shower, changed my clothes, then told my husband it was time to go. He said "yea, right" I handed him the keys and said "yea, right" He chuckled (he went ballistic the first time), asked me how far apart were the contractions - I said "about 2-1/2 minutes" he chuckled again and then timed the next one. Then he went ballistic. He even put a white flag on the antennae on the car! I didn't wait that long on purpose - contractions were light and went from 7 minutes to 3 minutes in a half hours time (the time I took my shower).

B

OP
OP
Woodland Detectors

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

mrs.oroblanco said:
You know, they say that marital relations will bring on labor. (worked for me, twice). The other one came all by himself - I didn't even know I was in labor. Got to hospital at 12:00 am - son popped out at 12:55 am. I even took a shower, changed my clothes, then told my husband it was time to go. He said "yea, right" I handed him the keys and said "yea, right" He chuckled (he went ballistic the first time), asked me how far apart were the contractions - I said "about 2-1/2 minutes" he chuckled again and then timed the next one. Then he went ballistic. He even put a white flag on the antennae on the car! I didn't wait that long on purpose - contractions were light and went from 7 minutes to 3 minutes in a half hours time (the time I took my shower).

B
LMAO! @ Marital relations......What's that? C,mon Do you know how plain old uncomfortable that is for a man when he knows his baby is right there? Marital relations right now is a kiss and hug!

Oh! Go look in "my daily pics" at the My first grandaughter thread

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero

4-H said:
mrs.oroblanco said:

B
LMAO! @ Marital relations......What's that? C,mon Do you know how plain old uncomfortable that is for a man when he knows his baby is right there? Marital relations right now is a kiss and hug!

Oh! Go look in "my daily pics" at the My first grandaughter thread

Marital relations go down hill during labor. :D

Good Luck these next couple days Mike. Keep us posted. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread