pinebarrens1

Dec 20, 2007
bayville nj
Detector(s) used
minelab xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well here goes , to Mr .Adams

i had the detector tested out and found nothing wrong with it ......i am so sorry and dint mean to get upset with you . one of two things happend . bad battery's or til didn't connect the coil cable tight enough when i connected them .......i feel like a ass. i feel like i brought drama to the forum and grief to Mr . Adams ............so i' ll see the replies and judge if i should say or leave the forum ...... and thank you to Keith southern for checking it out for me and , me wasting his time ....thanks and hope me and Danial can patch things up ..................Alfonso

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These things happen.

Your a big enough man to admit when you are wrong and apologize.

Can't ask for more then that.

The drama and grief was only for those that like drama and grief, never did bother me none.

Hopefully he will accept your apology and ya'll will become best HH bud's

Don't leave the forum over a misunderstanding.

Just saying :wink:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, no reason to leave the forum... it was just a misunderstanding, and maybe a mistake made on your side of things.
You apologized though, so hopefully no harm done. Mistakes are meant to remain in the past, where they belong.
I bet he'll forgive you. :)

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread