In Mesa, Az. this week (3/29/10-4/3/10)

DFXaholic

Mar 19, 2005
Puyallup, Wa
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, 11 inch coil, 13 inch coil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, I've never done this before but here it goes. This week I'm down visiting my wife's mother and all the times we've been here I've never been up nugget hunting. I don't have any relatives that metal detect here ether. So, if any of you locals are going to go this week and would like a side kick please respond. I would pay for gas and lunch.

OP
OP
DFXaholic

DFXaholic

Mar 19, 2005
Puyallup, Wa
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, 11 inch coil, 13 inch coil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have not seen any yet..

S

stefen

spartacus53 said:
Do they have any "White Castles" out there?

On occassion, sliders in the frozen food section of Ralphs...gotta be really hardup :thumbsup:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
spartacus53 said:
Do they have any "White Castles" out there?

On occassion, sliders in the frozen food section of Ralphs...gotta be really hardup :thumbsup:

Frozen are not even close. You need them swimming in grease, with those fries and onion rings too ;D

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DFXoholic said:
Man, I've never done this before but here it goes. This week I'm down visiting my wife's mother and all the times we've been here I've never been up nugget hunting. I don't have any relatives that metal detect here ether. So, if any of you locals are going to go this week and would like a side kick please respond. I would pay for gas and lunch.

If you throw in airfare, I will go and I will furnish the detectors, gas and food........I'm in Orlando, Fl, hope thats not a problem..... :laughing9:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DFXoholic, you may want to post in the AR section too and maybe you will find a partner for your trip. Wish you luck and happy hunting. I would have loved to go, but no White Castle's, no way I'm going :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread