Anyone have accessed to this sanborn maps?

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Check with your local library and see if they have online access to them if so then get a library card and access sanborn through their website that is what I do with my library. Only problem is I can only access my state unless I am doing something wrong

OP
OP
relichunters

relichunters

Bronze Member
May 4, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
My library card is expired, guess I need a new one. I used to be able to access it, but they changed passwords.

Texasgopher

Jan 26, 2009
Amarillo
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
I have been looking like mad but can't find the new one. The old ones that used to work I believe were in this order

username: Residence
password: Welcome

username: Sanborn

username: Proquest

I could be wrong but I think that was the previous order. I used all of these at one time or another and they worked but I can't figure it out now.

TG

Texasgopher

Jan 26, 2009
Amarillo
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Good point. Never thought of that. Well if anybody watching this thread finds it PM me. I'll do the same for anyone on this thread that has shown interest.

TG

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
relichunters said:
I can't even read the sanborn maps, I am not good at map reading at all.

Yeah me either. I think someone should give a instructional video or text as to how to read the dang things

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would someone please pm me the current: username /password. :help:

Thanks in advance,

GG~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread