Oct 2, 2006
Full Time RVer based in TX
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
Just hit 46, detecting 5 years. Been raisin' lots of hell since I was 14 or 15 so I look much older than 46.........Im just not nearly as mean now. :wink:

I know what you mean, we tend to 'mellow' with age :wink:

GioTheGreek

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2009
Hades
Detector(s) used
XP DÉUS, Minelab E-TRAC, Pro-Pointer, Hawk-like Vision, Receding Hairline
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
32 - started last year.

:)

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
60 and started hunting in 1960......NGE

Wild Boulder Bill

Jan 5, 2005
Now residing Waynesboro Georgia
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer, whites gtx, tesoro lobo
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
57 been rock hunting,treasure hunting and detecting in colorado fifty years. I'm starting the season again. Headed to the tarryalls this week. Just hope this body will carry me into the mountains again this year.

resurector

Mar 11, 2005
Hills near Eureka,Ca
well one thang fer sure..when im TH'in im 12yrs old an pirate bootie is the next signal...lol.
im 2 years older than the the newest US silver coin..an dont count with yer fingers..lol

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn said:
73 years by the calender. Old on the outside, but young on the inside with all that experience stacked inside. Some days I wake up and I am really73 and other days I wake up and I am back in my 20's. I can still hop in my mini MH and put 600mi. a day on it cross country and you can bet I sleep well each nite after that! Its keeping the mind active that counts. If you sit in that rocker on thr porch to long, you will surly rot away!

Well said!! Jan. 1011 I'll be 75.

USE YOUR MIND, KEEP ACTIVE, STAY YOUNG.

I might not live forever, but I'm danged sure going to try. :laughing9:

ron_c

Mar 13, 2009
Noth Central Texas
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Pro XL, G2, Compass Coin Scanner Pro, Garrett BFO Discriminator, Garrett Pro Pointer,White's TRX PP, XP Gold Maxx Power, White's IDX Pro, Omega, Tesoro Vaquero
24th anniversary of my 39th birthday.

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
38, been hunting on and off since I was a kid. I grew up on a CW battle area and used to find stuff on top of the ground. Wish I could go back in time... Got back into it full throttle in 2005 while stationed overseas . I pretty much like anything old and out of the ground except for bodies. My house is filled with stuff from the last 5 years and I can't wait to get back into CW hunting this fall when I get to NC. :icon_thumright:

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Just a few years past retirement age and been detecting for about 4 years now. I guess about the worse thing I've
noticed is that the floor seems to be a lot farther away than it used to be. LOL.
Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread