spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can tell you not to use the Everyready Lithium batteries as they will not run much longer that a Duracell at nearly twice the cost. I have bought Panasonic AA at a flea market for $1.00 for a 4 pack and still get about the same time you are talking about.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 250 may be cheap to run so you might want to stick with alks, but about a year ago I bought a good charger set up and am very happy. I can charge for a full day and do it in 30 minutes before I walk out the door. (But I paid about half of what a 250 cost for my set up)

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
I have found that Ray O Vac does best in my detectors,whether I use alkalines or not. They just seem to last longer. Now that I've switched to rechargeables, I still buy RayOVac whenever I can find them.If not, I buy Panasonic rechargeables. Good Luck. rockhound

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
re chargeable, is a way to go.

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm running Panasonic Industrial Yellow Batteries right now. They give a long life. I like them. :thumbsup:

Bikerboyzx6r

May 3, 2010
Liverpool, England.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
If you want rechargeable & power.... AA nickel metal hydride batteries! Sony make some for their cameras. About £10 for 4 & offer better sustained capacity! When the manufactures say "use only Alkaline batteries" they mean, dont use carbon ones because they are rubbish! :icon_thumright:

I also definately agree with the headphones comment!!!

Here are probably best you can buy: http://www.batteriesplus.co.uk/acatalog/Uniross_AA_2300_mAh_NiMH_batteries.html
Dan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions