Rumor Has It

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
that is so NOT true Daddy!! lol There were lots of folks contacting me on facebook having the same issue and I have it on good authority some of them don't even LIKE rockstar....can you believe it?! No accounting for taste! :wink: Atleast I finally was able to get back on here...now we gotta find Evy...she was messaging me as well. Maybe I will text her and let her know I can get on now

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm more of a Mountain Dew Amp or Red Bull kinda guy... but only in the tiny cans, nothing larger.

Bran <><

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
That was what it was doing to me most of the afternoon...then Daddy told me he could get on so I tried again and got some error message about SMF not connecting to database....FINALLY I was able to get back on here.....I was worried for awhile it was gone for good. Now I see the message in red at the top and realize it might very well actually be gone for good soon. :'(

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I only had one beer and tried to log on and all it said was OOPS!!! tried again later and got nothing!!!! Now I'm happy its back up i was having withdrawals!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread