Old Theme Parks

Dick Stout

Mar 23, 2006
Southwest
Detector(s) used
MXT, V3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was able to hunt one of these old parks in the eighties, but not sure it was similiar to the one
you mention. It was quite old and produced a lot of old silver. I mention it here:

http://www.stoutstandards.com/Research.html

Look for entry about Bellewood Park. I also have a link listed for old amusement parks, although it's not a new one for sure (under my links page).

Amusement parks are money sites....

OP
OP
AKiwi

AKiwi

Aug 4, 2005
Hastings, NZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500
Thanks for the 'heads up' . I have quickly scanned your info before getting off to work...... Can't wait to get home to read it again.
Nothing like a bit of inspiration to get the 'juices flowing' :)
Its Winter here.
Thanks again...

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
Barnum said:
I was able to hunt one of these old parks in the eighties, but not sure it was similiar to the one
you mention. It was quite old and produced a lot of old silver. I mention it here:

http://www.stoutstandards.com/Research.html

Look for entry about Bellewood Park. I also have a link listed for old amusement parks, although it's not a new one for sure (under my links page).

Amusement parks are money sites....

Barnum, thanks for joining Tnet. With your wealth of experience you can help allot of folks here. Your grandson told me about you. I work with him in Garland. Some of the people you have associated with are in our club. I also enjoy your website.

jeff741972

Sep 13, 2008
Tamaqua Pa
Detector(s) used
V3i
I hauled demolition out of that park in rhode island a few years ago, if its the one I was at :dontknow: I was in rhode island anyway, was really overgrown and what wasnt was concrete. Big fence around the place also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread