Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Iron Patch said:
KellycoChick said:
TerryC said:
Welcome aboard, Ariel.
I just bought a GMT from Kellyco and will put it through its paces. Great machine! BUT Kellyco sent an unwanted folding knife that is of very poor quality with the GMT as a freebe. The locking blade does not LOCK! Very dangerous. Porobably best to keep them out. Otherwise, Kellyco and I go way back and will do so in the future. Thanks. TTC

Ok, I looked into the free Maxam Lockback Folding Knife that comes with White's GMT, It does seem to have a defect. I will bring this issue to Dan, we would not want anything dangerous sent out to customers. It might of been a defective shipment. I will do my best to take care of this, thank you for letting me know.
-Ariel

I got the same knife. It cut my right foot off so must be defective. Can I sue? I would "settle" for a new SE though.

Well at least you still have a leg to stand on lol

m bryan

Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigscoop said:
GopherDaGold said:
Oh no...we need a REAL picture! ;D

Your wildest fantasy X 10, her beauty turns mirrors into solid gold, her eyes glisten like diamonds! She's not allowed to enter any beauty contest because she'll make all the other contestants look ugly. And talk about smarts! NASA calls her whenever they have an orbiting satellite issue that they need to resolve quickly. (Oh ya,......that new Excal is on the way for sure now! :headbang:)
Whoooohooooo!!!!
Those Minelabs are something else!

OP
OP
K

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
KellycoChick said:
TerryC said:
Welcome aboard, Ariel.
I just bought a GMT from Kellyco and will put it through its paces. Great machine! BUT Kellyco sent an unwanted folding knife that is of very poor quality with the GMT as a freebe. The locking blade does not LOCK! Very dangerous. Porobably best to keep them out. Otherwise, Kellyco and I go way back and will do so in the future. Thanks. TTC

Ok, I looked into the free Maxam Lockback Folding Knife that comes with White's GMT, It does seem to have a defect. I will bring this issue to Dan, we would not want anything dangerous sent out to customers. It might of been a defective shipment. I will do my best to take care of this, thank you for letting me know.
-Ariel

I got the same knife. It cut my right foot off so must be defective. Can I sue? I would "settle" for a new SE though.

Nice to meet you as well! :o Wow, the new SE must be amazing if you would consider cutting off your leg for one ;)

-Ariel S.
Kellyco Metal Detectors

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
KellycoChick said:
Iron Patch said:
KellycoChick said:
TerryC said:
Welcome aboard, Ariel.

-Ariel

Nice to meet you as well! :o Wow, the new SE must be amazing if you would consider cutting off your leg for one ;)

-Ariel S.
Kellyco Metal Detectors
I think Iron Patch was aiming at his ear (to send you) but he slipped! Tried to do the Van Goh thing! TTC

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
KellycoChick said:
Lol! You all are funny. As for the picture of myself, I'm not sure when I'll be ready to reveal my identity :) Who knows what will happen then...
My favorite detector... hmmmm So many! I would have to say the Minelab X-terra 705 for sure. What detector do you like the most?

Welcome! Wasn't the old KellyCo Chick named ariel as well???

White's V3 is my preference. Check my site and you will see why! (you may also see an ad for KellyCo!!)

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Welcome to TNET! As everybody has already stated..........we get crazy here on TNET. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: But....but....I don't think you will find a better group of people than what you find here. :hello2: :hello2:

Just as a hint....the one thing that I have always advocated about business reps being here on TNET................ listen to the pros/cons/gripes/praises here on TNET. The professionalism here on TNET is a true representation of metal detectorists in the United States. Our folks use their MDng equipment to the max....putting the equipment through paces that you can only begin to imagine. When I want to know the pros/cons of some piece of equipment, I look to the folks here on TNET.

Totally welcome aboard, Ariel. :coffee2:

Mel

borninok

OP
OP
K

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neil in West Jersey said:
KellycoChick said:
Lol! You all are funny. As for the picture of myself, I'm not sure when I'll be ready to reveal my identity :) Who knows what will happen then...
My favorite detector... hmmmm So many! I would have to say the Minelab X-terra 705 for sure. What detector do you like the most?

White's V3 is my preference. Check my site and you will see why! (you may also see an ad for KellyCo!!)

Thank you! The previous Kellyco chick's name is Blaze.
What is your website? Post the link here and I will take a look :)

As for Tesoro, we do not carry that make at Kellyco.

-Ms. Ariel S.
Kellyco Metal Detectors

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
KellycoChick said:
Neil in West Jersey said:
KellycoChick said:

Thank you! The previous Kellyco chick's name is Blaze.
What is your website? Post the link here and I will take a look :)

As for Tesoro, we do not carry that make at Kellyco.

-Ms. Ariel S.
Kellyco Metal Detectors

Just look at the bottom of this post.. but it is http://freewebs.com/neilinwestjersey.

Say hi to Dan for me!!

OP
OP
K

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DirtDiggerDaveinMD said:
What happened to the old Kellyco chick?

Ms. Blaze Williams has many other responsibilities here at Kellyco, and is focusing on them now. As I am taking over her previous part time position, she is still available for those of you who knew her :)

daroofa

Apr 8, 2010
Breckentucky MI
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Obligatory... ;D

Attachments

• doin.jpg
    doin.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 511

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread