New Kellyco chick Here!

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello detectorist! :thumbsup: I am the new Kellyco chick, and I wanted to introduce myself!
My name is Ariel, I have been with Kellyco for a month now, and so far its been a great experience. Everyone here is very inviting and helpful, I feel at home and look forward to a great future with Kellyco as their new Social Media Networker and Kellyco chick. If you all have any questions about me I would be glad to answer them, there might be a few things I may not be able to answer immediately, but I will sure find you an answer asap :) I hope to get to know as many people as I can on here, and help out of course!

I dont bite! PM me :hello:
Ms. Ariel S. (Kellyco chick)
Kellyco Metal Detectors

dld

Apr 21, 2010
NE Fla
Detector(s) used
ace 250, BHID, Explorer SE Pro, Omega 8000
KellycoChick said:

I dont bite! PM me :hello:
Ms. Ariel S. (Kellyco chick)
Kellyco Metal Detectors

whats your favorite metal detector? :tongue3: :hello:

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh no...we need a REAL picture! ;D

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me guess, my luckily timed reply won the KellyCo door prize! So now what, do I PM you so you'll know where to send me my new Excal? :headbang: Whoooohooooo!

Welcome, and "yes"....we do get a little crazy around here. :laughing7:
Whoooohoooo! :hello2: :hello2: :help:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Ariel :coffee2:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GopherDaGold said:
Oh no...we need a REAL picture! ;D

Your wildest fantasy X 10, her beauty turns mirrors into solid gold, her eyes glisten like diamonds! She's not allowed to enter any beauty contest because she'll make all the other contestants look ugly. And talk about smarts! NASA calls her whenever they have an orbiting satellite issue that they need to resolve quickly. (Oh ya,......that new Excal is on the way for sure now! :headbang:)
Whoooohooooo!!!!

OP
OP
K

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol! You all are funny. As for the picture of myself, I'm not sure when I'll be ready to reveal my identity :) Who knows what will happen then...
My favorite detector... hmmmm So many! I would have to say the Minelab X-terra 705 for sure. What detector do you like the most?

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Welcome to T-Net, Kellyco Chick. Glad to have you with us!

Paul

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome aboard, Ariel.
I just bought a GMT from Kellyco and will put it through its paces. Great machine! BUT Kellyco sent an unwanted folding knife that is of very poor quality with the GMT as a freebe. The locking blade does not LOCK! Very dangerous. Porobably best to keep them out. Otherwise, Kellyco and I go way back and will do so in the future. Thanks. TTC

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Welcome to Tnet Ariel :thumbsup: Don't mind some of these guys on here, they're the reason we see all those signs that say "don't feed the animals" lol. Good luck with your new job, I hope you like it.

HH Charlie

OP
OP
K

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TerryC said:
Welcome aboard, Ariel.
I just bought a GMT from Kellyco and will put it through its paces. Great machine! BUT Kellyco sent an unwanted folding knife that is of very poor quality with the GMT as a freebe. The locking blade does not LOCK! Very dangerous. Porobably best to keep them out. Otherwise, Kellyco and I go way back and will do so in the future. Thanks. TTC

Ok, I looked into the free Maxam Lockback Folding Knife that comes with White's GMT, It does seem to have a defect. I will bring this issue to Dan, we would not want anything dangerous sent out to customers. It might of been a defective shipment. I will do my best to take care of this, thank you for letting me know.
-Ariel

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KellycoChick said:
TerryC said:
Welcome aboard, Ariel.

Ok, I looked into the free Maxam Lockback Folding Knife that comes with White's GMT, It does seem to have a defect. I will bring this issue to Dan, we would not want anything dangerous sent out to customers. It might of been a defective shipment. I will do my best to take care of this, thank you for letting me know.
-Ariel

I got the same knife. It cut my right foot off so must be defective. Can I sue? I would "settle" for a new SE though.

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
And so it begins..... ;D

Welcome to TNet.....

Attachments

• Clown_Car_122860.gif
    Clown_Car_122860.gif
    58.4 KB · Views: 846
  • Clown_Car_122860.gif
    Clown_Car_122860.gif
    58.4 KB · Views: 803

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
Nice to meet you, i've bought a few machines through Kellyco they tend to have unbeatable prices and they throw in a bunch of accessories on top of that, granted most are cheap and wont be used but sometimes you get some decent items like books, coil covers, etc. which I always use. The last detector I bought before Christmas as a gift for someone came with a free automax pinpointer which I kept for myself. ;D Even the cheap headphones come in handy as a backup set in my gear bag, and being free its all OK with me.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jimmy(PA) said:
Nice to meet you, i've bought a few machines through Kellyco they tend to have unbeatable prices and they throw in a bunch of accessories on top of that, granted most are cheap and wont be used but sometimes you get some decent items like books, coil covers, etc. which I always use. The last detector I bought before Christmas as a gift for someone came with a free automax pinpointer which I kept for myself. ;D Even the cheap headphones come in handy as a backup set in my gear bag, and being free its all OK with me.

Hey, your other post about the job interview on the phone, did it happen to be a sales position for inexpensive items of some sort? ;D

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:wave: Ariel

welcome53 (3).jpg