ShockCollars

Jul 20, 2010

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Yes, but like the movie figure, he's a loaner!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there any particular reason you want to find an individual like that?

Best-Mike

airborne1092

Sep 7, 2008
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He wants to fit 'em for a shock collar, tame him down a bit and see it it cures the ADD/ADHD!

:hello2:

OP
OP
S

ShockCollars

Jul 20, 2010
I'm a writer looking to do an article- maybe a series. It's a fascinating world that clearly has a global interest.

If you all have any one you think might be interested (and if one of you three who responded) please feel free to contact me.

Best, Teddy

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teddy, I think you would be better off combining many THs into one character, And be forwarned that treasure hunting is no where near adventures as the movie. It is mostly research work and many short trips to the probable site. You are going to have to add a lot of ginger bread! But good luck!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's see...............

If you want people who are good at tooting their own horns, you could try Stildign, Rangler, Blindbowman, Santa Fe New Mexican, or any one of a number of people here. Granted, you won't see any treasure, but they'll sure tell you how they have unlocked the secrets of the universe. HAHAHA

Best-Mike

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I think you would be better off collecting interesting tidbits of info and weaving your own story. Here's a sample: I was heading up the trail towards the gold location when I stopped to take a GPS reading. Out of the corner of my eye I caught some movement about 4' from my right side. I turned only to be facing the biggest timber rattler I have ever seen and yes his tail was moving rapidly. We stared at each other for a few seconds and I slowly backed off. He didn't strike because we both know he can only strike out 3'.
Now you know why I never tried writting!
Oh this really happened to me two weeks ago!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We're not finding many rare denim jeans in Colorado mines. There would be no reason to leave them in there, but I think they have found some in the California gold fields. (I like that post Gollum.)

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• GM8.JPG
    GM8.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 148

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread