everybody o.k. ?

slowNsteady

Mar 26, 2010
Broken Arrow, OK
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter, Fisher 1220 1225 F2 F4, BH Land Star, Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Vaquero
We just received lots of rain in north-east OK, but there were many other folks not so lucky.

SirJoey

Aug 9, 2010
Aboard a UFO, hovering over South Carolina...
Detector(s) used
White's Classic 5 ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Still kickin' in SC! :thumbsup:

The Lord Is My Shepherd!
sirjoeysigmedij1.gif

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
It was pretty wild here. Had two tornadoes from the same storm about 8 miles east of Dallas. There was a news helicopter following them so we had about a 20 minute running video of these things dropping in and out of the sky and tearing up stuff. There was another one just south of Dallas running along the trinity river and they had a continous camera on that one also, it was really tearing stuff up. It ran up the west side of Dallas and went north. Good thing no fatalities that I have heard of.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
finally some sun up here in the U.P.

BloodyBelle

Aug 22, 2010
MentalGranny?

Not as bad up there as of this morn... Went to check the news and saw the SF CA area thing too.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Sweden checking in :thumbsup:
Rained here yesterday,me and my Etrac got a little wet,but we're both fine now! ::) :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread