liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sent the old 5900 black box in to electronic exploration to day. the darn thing wound not ground balance out. So i sent hear in a long with the two coil, the 950 deep scan and the 15" per sision scan.and the battery box. any other 5900 user out there. that detector has the most bad a$$ threshold White's ever made. head phone don't do it no Justus ether.

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just got the call to day from tony, it was the discrimination circuit. $4.18 cents. He shipping it out tomarrow, I can't wait. :hello2: :headbang: :thumbsup:

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher
I still use mine, it was the my first detector I ever had bought for $200 used and yes I think it is one of the very best detectors ever made by White's. I had to send mine in one time and the things that they repaired was just to numerous to mention to even include stop drilling stress cracks in the housing, and the repair turnaround time was outstanding. This is one detector that always performs even if it's powered by armstrong, by the end of the day my arm is ready to fall off. But the smile on my face from a day of detecting with my White's 5900 Di Pro PRICELESS!!! :hello2:

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my 5900 eats the mxt in the dept department.

littlebear

Jul 24, 2006
Elgin Texas
Detector(s) used
white 5900/DI Pro
Garrett GTA 1000 ultra
Mine wont ground balance either called Whites and they said to send it in max money to total repair would not go over 120.00 I love this machine its my fifth unit and the best Ive ever had.Hope they do what they said?I ask them if they had dad any problems with the 5900 DI pro doing this she said no but Ive read on line of quit a few people having the same problem. Why cant this problem be fixed right and what is really causing it I think its problem is with static electric It says in manual when it acts up wipe it with a static cloth or a damp rag. Ive done that in the field a couple times and it went back to normal working order. This just sounds like a problem that should have been taken care of before it left the plant. But again i really like this machine I just carry a spare when I go out.

dasdigger

Feb 1, 2008
frederick,md
Detector(s) used
whites 5900 & mxt 300
i have a 5900 and a mxt and love them both. but sometimes i think my 5900 goes deeper than the mxt also all my digging buddies have the blue & gray which is about the same machine couldnt find one of those. i never had any probloms with the 5900 ive had it for about 3 yrs now

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I here you there... try about 2 feet more dept in the 5900 over the mxt in the Field on a keeper target the size of a thirty gallon lid or bigger ....but with all that power comes sacrifice... over head wires can hinder the 5900...my box loop you really no there over head....but the mxt had me on my belly st reching in the hole to retrieve my targets a couple of times...box loop full size shovel and comalongs now were talking fun..... and its snowing out there as i type well have to fly maust bring my son to school.... liftloop

jwm45

Sep 5, 2011
south texas
Detector(s) used
,f-5,simplex 2.68: simplex + 2.78
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME MORE INFORMATION ON THE "5900 CB" CIRCIUT BOARD:icon_scratch:THE 5900 SUPPOSE TO HAVE 4 FILTERS ,SO HOW DO THEY WORK???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread