Any hunters near Sullivan County, NY?

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for posting this here mods. Thought it might get a bit more play in this section. Feel free to move it if you see fit.

I live in New Jersey, but, I work 3 days per week in Bethel, NY - Sullivan county. If any detectorists are near the area and are up for a hunt, shoot me your contact info and let's do some digging. I have some really nice spots we can hit.

I swing a Minelab Safari and can hunt any Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon.

Be well...

Joe

Cylon_Detector

Tenderfoot
Apr 23, 2014
Southern VT
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Fisher F2, Lesche Ball handle shovel, Lesche hand digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Joe,

I live minutes from Bethel in Sullivan County. Pretty new to the hobby, though I've been an avid junk hunter my whole life. I've logged about 13 hours with my detector so far. I use a Fisher F2 currently and I'm really liking it. In only 5 days of hunting my property that dates back to the early 1900s/late 1800s I've found a ton of stuff. I know you posted this a year ago or so, but it'd be fun to hunt some of the areas around here with a more experienced hunter and learn more about detecting. I have some ideas for places to hit in the county as well.

Take care,

CD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions