Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well lets just start out by saying I had a very nice digging tool I purchased off ebay. it wasa treasure wise digging shovel. I loved it and thought it would never break. It would have lasted me a lifetime if I had used my common sense... There was a steel pipe in a hole and a root was on top and I insisted in trying to pull the pipe out. even though the blade was very strong and bvery thick, it snapped right into. The root won lol. anyways I learned my lesson and bought what everyone on here calls the best digger period! I purchased my first lesche digger. I now I will be very satisfied! I should get it by wednesday. good luck all!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
4-H said:
It all depends on who you talk to!

Mine is certainly not a Lesche

I agree mike, that is a great digger the lesche , but its not a mighty AP!!!!! HH chug

K

Kentucky Kache

olekyground said:
Well lets just start out by saying I had a very nice digging tool I purchased off ebay. it wasa treasure wise digging shovel. I loved it and thought it would never break. It would have lasted me a lifetime if I had used my common sense... There was a steel pipe in a hole and a root was on top and I insisted in trying to pull the pipe out. even though the blade was very strong and bvery thick, it snapped right into. The root won lol. anyways I learned my lesson and bought what everyone on here calls the best digger period! I purchased my first lesche digger. I now I will be very satisfied! I should get it by wednesday. good luck all!

THE PIPE, MAN! THE PIPE! WHAT WAS IN THE PIPE?!! ;D

Sorry you broke your digger. But I guess those who never break their tools are those who never do anything. Better for them to wear out than to rust out. I guess that would apply to breaking them, as well.

Coin Digger

Jul 13, 2008
Williams County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 3 SL
Fisher F2
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Whites XLT
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've come to the conclusion if I can't get to it with my lesche it's not worth digging. At least thats what I'm telling myself as I walk away.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread