Used equipment

triplehooked

Jul 21, 2010
Elmdale, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Currently back to a Vx3 withe D2 coil ti'l I can save for the V3i. Previous detectors include: Cz3d, CZ20, Vx3, Explorer SE Pro, XLT, MXTx2, Classic ID, Vaquero, Cibola, F2, Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,
I just picked up a used Bullseye II pinpointer from a fella on another forum. It has the typical switch problem. Now I'm not here to bash anyone (notice no names mentioned) but he didn't mention any issues when we were talking turkey....Anyways, I have no idea how old this thing is and was wondering if anyone knows what it would cost to repair this thing through Whites? I guess that I could get the soldering gun out and pick up a switch for it, but I'd rather have it done right... :icon_scratch: Has anyone been in this boat lately? If so, what were the damages...... Thanks

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was given the Bullseye II pinpointer several years back, it was used so it was no big deal, it was a free gift. I used it every chance I got and finally the switch went bad. I called Whites & explained my problem, send it in they said. Several days later, I called back to Whites they told me they were shipping a new one out to me. Don't remember the young lady's name I spoke with both times, but she was really a nice person to deal with.

:wink: RR

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the link, but Whites sent me a brand spanking new Bullseye. Been using it since April. I was more or less suggesting to Triplehooked to call Whites.

:wink: RR

OP
OP
triplehooked

triplehooked

Jul 21, 2010
Elmdale, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Currently back to a Vx3 withe D2 coil ti'l I can save for the V3i. Previous detectors include: Cz3d, CZ20, Vx3, Explorer SE Pro, XLT, MXTx2, Classic ID, Vaquero, Cibola, F2, Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Point taken, I'll give them a shout tomorrow....thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread