Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You don't know the half of it..........................

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
clear your internet history then try it again!!!!! seems like you might be being tracked by your own computer!!!! HH Chug!!!!!!

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are more things to delete than just the History folder. You have to clear the Cookie folder AND, if you have Win. 7, there's a folder titled "Searches" or "Recent Searches" that you should empty, too. What I did was delete the Searches folder all together. Next, you've got folders of "Logs" that keeps records of everything your computer does and where it does it. If you are still using XP or VISTA and want a REAL eyeopener, click the "Start" button, then enter *log and * log, in the Search Programs and Files line, then click "Search". I did that once and got over 3000 files before I stopped the search operation. All of those log files are on YOUR machine, but Win7 hides them better because a recent search produced nothing in my HP machine that's running the VISTA upgraded to Win7 OS. These are the files that those unseen apps launched by a website to find your likes and dislikes will look..........in addition to the cookies. Some of those apps will sit in your computer and monitor your actions and periodical shoot out reports of your most visited sites to SOMEBODY with their damned noses stuck in YOUR business while assuring you that their nosiness if for YOUR own good and is designed to help YOU enjoy the web more. Yeah, RIGHT.

Most computer users have no idea of how much information is available in their machines that is "broadcasted" to websites and search engines.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread