May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
Re: Why Yanks hate Brit's!

tinpan said:
Silver Searcher said:
Dano Sverige said:
Lmao,you just beat me to the punch mate! Yup, the difference Tinpan is that Cooks ship actually made it to shore to plant a flag! That counts for a lot in the "discovery" books i believe? It's like America claiming an American body from 1950 has been found halfway up Everest, which proves America conquered the mountain before the Brit's! "Close..but no cigar!" As they say. :laughing9:

The rest of your reply is,in truth,a ramble..nothing to do with how the Brit's are untruthful about the Boer and world wars. :icon_scratch:
I was expecting the old chestnut of "It was your fault we Anzacs got butchered at Gallipoli !!" etc,not some rant about William of Orange,and our Empire being a "timeshare" business! (and the Empire at it's height was ruled over by a Queen not a King.)

As for "sports"? They're pretty insignificant on the whole. I can mention us crushing you in "the ashes", Crushing you in the Rugby world cup Final in Melbourne, etc etc..and then you just come back with your victories and i go look up some more of ours...pointless exercise mate!
Right on Mate...Tinpans living in the past ::) what matters is what's current, we hold the Ashes, we are 20/20 Champions and we have loads of History beneathe our feet :laughing7:

SS

Say What "position by birth right" Just how backwards is that. So it seems your living in the past Fact
So if your not part of the 1% that owns the 70% of the land in the UK , you don,t own any of that history beneath your feet.What matters is whats current " so true " Your economy seems to be going down a big black hole called the E>U.Farming makes up 3 % of your economy so you cannot even feed yourselves. Need resources to run an empire and uk has just about no natural resources run that little island.It took you 75 years to beat the australia at Lords once and 25 years to beat Australia at the M>CG. :laughing7: :laughing7:Crushing is 5 games to nothing and the score sheet is nothing like that is now.Seems big brother is watching you every minute with all those cameras.With all that history which wars in the past 200 years have you won on your own One :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

A king or queen who has to ask parliament before they do anything really has how much power. At the hight of power in the Victoria Era you got rich dealing opium with a cannon in the other hand. Hardly Grand.

Australians are not subjects of the British Empire and we chose to help you in 2 great wars .you came so close to being totally destroyed in the 1850,s gold rush rebellion . Colonials build colonies into countries not british in the UK. As some else said the smart and those who could think for themselves either left on their own or were deported as Crims. Got gold in uk rivers and streams Now that is funny

happy new year you need it "Pomes"

tinpan :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Now wipe the froth from your mouth and get over it........WE RETAINED THE ASHES :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

OP
OP
Dano Sverige

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II

If he'd sort his grammar out i'd have actually bothered to read all that! Was it interesting mate? :icon_scratch:

...Anyhow, a happy new year to one and all...Brit's, yank's, Aussie's,canuck's and even our old adversaries..the spanish! :hello:

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp

Dano Sverige said:
If he'd sort his grammar out i'd have actually bothered to read all that! Was it interesting mate? :icon_scratch:

...Anyhow, a happy new year to one and all...Brit's, yank's, Aussie's,canuck's and even our old adversaries..the spanish! :hello:

Not really :-\

Happy new year Dano and all :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Dano Sverige

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II

We don't do "polite" when being attacked, which is the gist of your post if i'm not mistaken? :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread