Votes in Pond

twomtns2002

Jun 30, 2010
Area 51
The story about this years election including some votes found in a pond near San Francisco is interesting.

As a Green we feel this automaticcally makes it a Park.

This Treasure locator is betting that it also makes it a good site for searching with the NCAA/Nerds :help: type robotics and/or divers for more potentially harmfull materials that might include treasure and that is harmful to the fishies.
Hoang Ho Consulting treasure/recycle Div has some sites available in the water on freshwater and in the sea. contact the CEO - [email protected]

K

Kentucky Kache

twomtns2002 said:
The story about this years election including some votes found in a pond near San Francisco is interesting.

As a Green we feel this automaticcally makes it a Park.

This Treasure locator is betting that it also makes it a good site for searching with the NCAA/Nerds :help: type robotics and/or divers for more potentially harmfull materials that might include treasure and that is harmful to the fishies.
Hoang Ho Consulting treasure/recycle Div has some sites available in the water on freshwater and in the sea. contact the CEO - [email protected]

:icon_scratch:

homefires

May 20, 2008
deming n.m.
Detector(s) used
Any thing Available within 50ft
Is this :

spam.jpg

OP
OP
T

twomtns2002

Jun 30, 2010
Area 51
This Comstu major has an idea that the guy in the Spam suit is a blatant advertisement for Spam = it is Superfluous Professional Advertising And Marketing(Spam)
Hoang Ho's Forum post is an advertisment of sorts too....

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
Have you been huffing glue recently? None of us can understand a word that you are saying. :dontknow:

K

Kentucky Kache

Cap'n Crunch said:
Have you been huffing glue recently? None of us can understand a word that you are saying. :dontknow:

Thank you, Cap'n Crunch. I thought I was loosing it there for awhile. :laughing7:

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
twomtns2002 said:
Spam = it is Superfluous Advertising And Marketing(Spam)

I've always wondered what "spam" really meant.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread