Underwater sub partners wanted

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your into treasure hunting like i am,than you live for it. First a little information .I'm looking to do what it takes to keep this operation afloat,or not afloat.Ha Ha, I have wreck numbers from my commercial fishing days, here on cape cod Ma. But my numbers are deeper than 150 ft. and the visibility isn't as good as FLA, where i would also like to do research. I have a place to stay for free in Naples fla and plan being their in the middle of jan to metal detect and look at subs. Getting started is the hard part of anything. But once we have the sub and equiment needed, their are plenty of ways of making money.Selling Cd,s on our ventures or books, taking down scientists which also gives us search time underwater, never mind what we recover and find. Even museums help fund projects once you get going.You can also apply for grants,once you have the equiment. Just a prop off a big boat can pay big money for scrap[.The army core of enginners maintains shipping lanes for our ships safety].They mark these underwater spots on maps and dont even check them out ,unless they are a hazard to navagation.One diver checked out one of these spots,and found two one of a kind locamotives.We are just starting to get into our oceans and being one of the first to do it will make our job easier and more profatable. Believe me the ocean is a big place where things are found day in and day out.Just read about these people buying metal detectors for the first time and finding amazing things with just a detector. Once into this,opportunities arise. I know here where i live. we would be the first to do anything like this. Cape cod is called the graveyard of shipwrecks. I can go on and on. I have over 2 thousand hours as a diver, 10 years metal detecting and love reading about history. So if your retired or not and want something exciting in your life. Then lets talk. You my even want to start something to leave your kids .Were finding cures,new fish, even building motels underwater.This is our future and the unknown. So be part of this at ground level. Just stop a min,------ and think of the possibities, people you know who can help us,or what you could get of of this.Would this spark up your life and give you a new look on life. Im not asking for money,but to talk to you and start a good solid foundation for us. Im all ears,very fair and want to do this right.Even if you just want to be my friend and talk to me about ideas you have,then please call .Maybe we can help each other.It never hurts to ask or just talk.This is my dream and i have the time and some money to get this going. If we all work together with whatever we have,it can work.Frank cavanaugh [email protected] 508-432-7592 eastern standard time

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds interesting........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread