Hello dan-- which detectores

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive tried the fisher underwater detector and thought it was easy to use. But that was $600. I havent used the other detectors,but have used 4 different whites, one fisher, about 8 minelab up to the gpx4500. They all worked about the same depth wise. I must say that every machine that i did buy,paided for itself plus even the 4500. I feel its up to each person to feel comfordable with the detector they get. Thats a big thing. Pick one you like and feel; comfordable using. Its worth a little more money if you like it and are going to use it all the time. They are are good and the depth depends on how you use them. I see people swinging the coil 6 inches off the ground. Skids plates dont cost much and they last forever. Thats my 2 cents worth. Hoped this helped you new people.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If every detector paid for it self.. then 600.00 buck you can't go wrong....you should have it paid for in no time...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread