Strange Package arrived today!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got Home tonight to a package sitting in the table next to the door with My name on It!!!! Brought it In and started to open it up Not Knowing who it was from Or what It was!!! Red started yelling NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNoooooooooooooooo don't open it!!!! OOPS I think red saved my from seeing something I should not have seen yet!!! Merry Christmas everone from Chug Red said I have to wait to see what Is in the box!!!

ONLY 12 days to Go!!!!

What weighs 2 pounds and Is in a Brown box from some where in Florida????

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red said not from cappy!!! YOU HAVE TO WAIT!!!!

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:laughing9: Red here, I know what it is!!!! And no Chug cannot have it til Christmas, maybe Christmas eve if he is really really good!!!!! :tongue3: :laughing9: :icon_santa:

Attachments

• 19416686d6c.jpg
    19416686d6c.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 538

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, since you haven't mentioned the dimensions of the box............ It can't be a metal detector (don't know any that light). Maybe reading material? Or, new digger, or, custom display box, or plane tickets to somewhere warm and toasty for the winter? Now that I have the ball rolling, anyone else want to guess? Is there a prize, if I guess right? ...........NGE

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nowgittineverything said:
Well, since you haven't mentioned the dimensions of the box............ It can't be a metal detector (don't know any that light). Maybe reading material? Or, new digger, or, custom display box, or plane tickets to somewhere warm and toasty for the winter? Now that I have the ball rolling, anyone else want to guess? Is there a prize, if I guess right? ...........NGE

No, no prize, except for Chug, he is so excited he just wanted to let everyone know he got a present today, and it's killing him to know what it is!!!! LOL But on a good note, we will continue our gift giving and I will be picking one more person before Christmas to buy a charter membership for one lucky person, we are so lucky to be blessed with what we have in our lives, my health is bad, we have money problems and other stuff, but we are still so lucky! We have each other, a warm place to live, food in our tummy's, and so much more, and well, it's Christmas, and we love to share, and spread cheer!!!! :icon_sunny: :icon_santa:

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Red, I have a question for you. A couple years ago, I bought a years charter membership for myself in here, I was anticipating the demise of that membership within a years time, and hadn't noticed that it had expired. Then one day when I signed on, I had been re-chartered for 2 years, I said " WOWSER !" Somebody in here must really like me or, felt sorry for me ::). I have since gotten my S.S.D. and have been thinking the same thing you are. What a nice gesture to be thinking, at any time of the year! Return the favor. I have enjoyed so many posts, and garnered so much info from this site, that I think I may be a mystery donor someday. Thanks for all your posts ( I read them all, when I see them ). Merry CHRISTmas to you and yours, and keep him guessing! ..........NGE

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
--------we are so lucky to be blessed with what we have in our lives, my health is bad, we have money problems and other stuff, but we are still so lucky! We have each other, a warm place to live, food in our tummy's, and so much more,---------

wonderful sentiment
I so agree....to be positive thru life is what CREATES a wonderful life! :)

I had to remind hubby Tony the other day that what we have is so rich compared to what we don't have. We have a great life and to moan about something you don't have right now is just wasting that precious time for the moment. Count your blessings, right!!

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello: Sorry Monty, got sidetracked and forgot to update, he got a Garrett Pro Pinpointer, which he had been wanting for awhile! He is enjoying it and having a ball at a new spot he found!!!! :laughing9: Red

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug and Red said:
:hello: Sorry Monty, got sidetracked and forgot to update, he got a Garrett Pro Pinpointer, which he had been wanting for awhile! He is enjoying it and having a ball at a new spot he found!!!! :laughing9: Red

Phew......was getting worried it was a 2lb gator. :o

:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread