Lake Havasu

mick56

Bronze Member
Jun 2, 2007
Southern Wisconsin
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATPro
On White's dvd's, Treasure Hunting America, one episode is about a woman that hunts Lake Havasu beaches. She finds a ton of stuff, on camera.

suprdave

Aug 3, 2010
LeFlore County Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spent last winter there and md ed didnt find a lot of great stuff like i thought i would but met a man there that has been there the last 20 years in an rv and he showed me a box of rings he had collected over the years on the reservation side havasue landing and you needed both hands to hold the box up because it weighed so much

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
I would think that if you were a scuba diver, you would do fantastic............NGE

twomtns2002

Jun 30, 2010
Area 51
Interested in that piece in the photo.
It looks like G Washington and a pipe?

Nearby Lake Havasu is Quartzite - there is a good detector shop there I heard.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where is it at. Is it in Michigan. Give me directions if t is and I will try this spring. Then let you know if it was wourth the trip.....Matt

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
i think it's in Aridzona...........NGE

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang wouldn't you know can not make it in a day trip. Ok do I heard a road trip comig on......Matt

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lake Havasu is in SW Arizona, south of Laughlin NV / Bullhead City AZ......

I plan on retiring in that part of the country in 3.5 years............

suprdave

Aug 3, 2010
LeFlore County Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the colorado river at lake havasue is 4 miles across and in the summer you can walk across the whole river by steping from boat to boat it is so crowded lots of partys lots of skin lots of stuff lost best time to hunt when the river is down and search the popular beaches i spent last winter and found a few things suprdave

fatman4570

Dec 29, 2010
Detroit, MI.
Detector(s) used
DFX
I lived in Parker, Az. and I recommend trying south of Havasu and north of Parker on the river. There is also a ghost town southeast of Havasu. I also recommend around the Alamo dam and Bouse. There is a Baha race that starts in Parker goes by Bouse. You can drive the race course. Access it at Bouse and hunt back toward Parker. Then head for the local watering hole, The Desert Bar. It is 5 miles into the desert and only open during the winter (too hot in the summer). It is completely solar. Please take copious amounts of water for you and your vehicle. Good hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread