Detecting and RVing!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, it's time to hit the road in my recently purchased RV! After the holidays. Got to take this pig to Florida to reg/title it. Then plunder and pillage the Gold Coast of all that beach gold! Unlike the Mother Lode, Florida gold replenishes itself. Judy will not hit the road, she has her own agenda. I, mine. But I'll be accompanied by BUSTER the Wonder Dog! Gotta put the sluice and highbankers in storage. One of my GOTTA DO things is find my own meteorite! I'll still be in touch and I'm sure I will meet more of you in my travels. Saddle up, Buster. Let's go on a shakedown cruize! TTC

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just logged on using my Nook Book! Neat! TTC

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH LUCKY YOU!

I have a big travel trailer and yup, when we camp at the beach we have a blast.
Enjoy that trip! and I hope you find tons of great things!
keep us informed and have a wonderful adventure!!

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have a good time!! If you get out west drop me a line. We canhead out to the desert for some of those meteorites!! Semper Fi and be safe!!

LM

Dec 11, 2007
South
Detector(s) used
Charts and Maps.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Good luck to ya TerryC.

Here's hoping for lots of big storms right before you get there, to wash away all those treasure-packed dunes on Wabasso :hello2:

m bryan

Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tear the bone out Terry. Maybe the artic blast will go away. Sounds like a fun outting!

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks all. I'll keep in touch. It's all possible! To some of you I say, "Come out from under your bed today and DO SOMETHING!" TTC

jf504mp

Feb 15, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Hi Ya Terry C, I am heading to Florida in Feb. to do the very same thing. I just got my detector back from whites and will be ready to hit the beach area when I get there. I will be in a camp ground in Panama City. It was built over an old amusement park and is really close to the beach. The best of both worlds I think. Just got a new pro pointer in the mail yesteday, so I am all set.

Lots of luck hunting....John

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good luck Terry...looking forward to your reports.

Living the dream.

NJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions