Metal detecting educational chat and exibit coming thru.

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It was down in 1986 when my first educational detector exibit was done for the local university near my home.Computers were just begining to take form DVD's didn't exsist it was just a plain simple presentation but those 4 days were the most interesting moments I had,and the students that passed by just loved it.After so many years and struggleling for an oportunity to repeat it finally it has taken form.Friday January 7th at 10 A.M. as an effort to present the hobby to Puertoricans one of the medical plans MMM (Medicare and Much More) has seen with interest my petition to give the instructive chat to the new club members gathering center recently built at a new mini mall near road #167 in Bayamon.I got a view of the conference room it is super comfortable and they will supply me with the projector and any other item needed to power my lap top presentation.I was told the membership in this center ranges from 25 to 50 I allready handed two color photocopys of the cover of White's and Garrett catalog for the bullitin board in this facilitys.I decided to post this thread in hopes that I can get suggestions or free material or any other view boosters that can help make this a memorable presentation.Treasure Hunting is not a well known subject in the island much less metal detectors and I feel this beautyfull hobby should be presented to the folks here for those who can afford it and like to give a crack at it.I wish that treasure hunting magazines can help me as well if they are reading this post.Well hoping to this be just as good or better than the first I sign off thanks. LP :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread