Hypothetical Question

zerojinx

Dec 6, 2010
Republic of Texas
Detector(s) used
working on that
I just wanted to use the word hypothetical.

I dont talk about finds and dont suggest it, if i ever found anything, hypothetically ;D

OP
OP
nvradar

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
Well everyone has it down pat!!! I suppose if anyone has any questions after reading all the posts then you get what you get.

$NVRADAR$

handy

Mar 11, 2008
nw pa
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 11
Just to be safe SEND ALL THE GOLD TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you found ALOT, I think your problems would just be more exspensive. Give me small gold and small problems. TTC

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Hypothetically, It all depends on whether you want gold or glory. I'm afraid having both is not an option,hypothetically speaking, of course. If the treasure is what you desire,keep a low profile, and spend it at as many different locations and in small amounts as you can,unless you can locate a collector through a trusted dealer.Good Luck,hypothetically. rockhound

OP
OP
nvradar

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
No need for fame for me. Just thinking of more ways to make it work for the lucky guy who finds a treasure....HYPOTHETICALLY :laughing9: I would love to send you guys some treasure......hypothetically ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

blai745

May 5, 2010
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TerryC said:
If you found ALOT, I think your problems would just be more exspensive. Give me small gold and small problems. TTC
sure, how about 2 grams... You shouldnt get any problems with that.. lol

2bits

Nov 19, 2009
Detector(s) used
One to many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hypothetical Gold! I don't need no stinking hypothetical gold....
RC

zerojinx

Dec 6, 2010
Republic of Texas
Detector(s) used
working on that
RCW said:
Hypothetical Gold! I don't need no stinking hypothetical gold....
RC

what are the odds. I just finished watching "Treasure of the Sierra Madre", surfed onto this forum and found your quote. :o

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Film it up to just short of where you actually find the treasure. Then say, 'Well we're out of funding, and the weather's not cooperating, but I know it's there, so we'll be back.' That seems to be the outcome of a lot of treasure shows I've seen, kinda like the Loch Ness monster programs. (Also means 'sequel')

zerojinx

Dec 6, 2010
Republic of Texas
Detector(s) used
working on that
RGINN said:
Film it up to just short of where you actually find the treasure. Then say, 'Well we're out of funding, and the weather's not cooperating, but I know it's there, so we'll be back.' That seems to be the outcome of a lot of treasure shows I've seen, kinda like the Loch Ness monster programs. (Also means 'sequel')

Hypothetically then, you can make alot of money with cash coming in with from your TV Treasure hunting show, as well as all the loot you say you never found so you can make sequels. Didn't Heraldo try that. :icon_thumright:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wellll....... Geraldo did hypothetically................................ ::)

What about the hypothetical landowners that want to hypothetically sue you for hypothetical damages to their property after the hypothetical army of THers with hypothetical backhoes hypothetically tear up their property after seeing your hypothetical show :D :D

handy

Mar 11, 2008
nw pa
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 11
SO NOW INEED A BACKHOE TOO THIS IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

OP
OP
nvradar

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
NOOOOOOOOOOOO Worries guys .......I filled in the hole!! :laughing9: Arrrrummmaa .... The hypothetical hole. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread