Hypothetical Question

hucklburry

Dec 18, 2010
I don't think a treasure show will pay that much for it, to make it worth while, and you have taxes on that money as well. So finincially its a no go.

IF I were to sell a hypothetical video like that, I think it would only show about 1/2 of the hypothetical treasure, of course.....As the hypothetical taxes on 1/2 the hypothetical treasure, and the hypothetical taxes on the money from the hypothetical video, sure beats the hypothetical taxes on 100% of the hypothetical treasure....

OP
OP
nvradar

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
Officially out of control!!!!!!! :laughing9: No I'm not going to say it!!!!!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nvradar said:
Officially out of control!!!!!!! :laughing9: No I'm not going to say it!!!!!

Awwww comone............ You know you want to..................

We all know you're really sitting there giggling trying to come up with some hypothesis as to why this thread went sideways. ;D :D ;D :D

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster, Bounty Hunter, Propwash...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:notworthy: Would your hypothetical gold be coin or bar? In either case I would keep my mouth shut and look into ways of ridding myself of this hypothetical problem. Let's see, I need some upgrades and treasure hunting improvements on my boat. Could you make a hypothetical investment as a hypothetical investor? :laughing9: Nah, if I have partners they might not be able to keep quiet. They would want to run right out and buy something. Give yourself a hypo-pathetical raise and write a hypothetical treasure :read2: book. :laughing9: I know :dontknow: nothing, I was never there and I can not :icon_scratch: remember what it was that I didn't find. Spooky, Huh?

Wait a minute! Let me make a hypothetical guess! You found the Carson City Mint's dump site for coin over runs. Yeah, that's it! You found all the gold coins they had to get rid of. They dumped the 200,000 gold $50 pieces and you hypothetically stumbled across it. :tongue3: OOOOOHH! You're good! :laughing9: :headbang: Congradulations, hypothetically speaking! :hello2:

OP
OP
nvradar

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
I don't search for hypothetical treasures!!! :laughing9: :laughing7: ;D :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
nvradar

nvradar

Dec 27, 2009
Idaho
Detector(s) used
YUP!! it's all about the research and boots on the ground. And that my friends is not hypothetical in any way :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread