Looking To Buy a New Detector

F

Felinepeachy

Re: New Detector

If it were me, I would get an Ace 250. The 350 is out now but I don't know how much they are or if they are any better than the 250. One good thing about the Ace, when you're ready for your next upgrade, you'll have no problems selling it. Merry Christmas and Happy Hunting.

viannen_12.gif

ok2raise

Dec 30, 2008
here
Detector(s) used
DEALER OF Garrett, & Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The ace 350 is a very good machine it comes with a package deal also

coin finder

Jan 5, 2007
Detector(s) used
Beach Hunter ID 300

HI, so you are looking for a Detector under $ 300, Whites has the coin hunter New Detector for under about $ 180. Just turn it on and go ! and find some coins. :icon_thumleft: and good luck and have some fun & sun.

OP
OP
Capt_Jack

Capt_Jack

Dec 16, 2007
Wilmington N.C
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 AT/PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

i heard that the 250 and 350 are great machines but i heard that the 350's search coil was cheaply made!

ok2raise

Dec 30, 2008
here
Detector(s) used
DEALER OF Garrett, & Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Capt_Jack said:
i heard that the 250 and 350 are great machines but i heard that the 350's search coil was cheaply made!
whoever said they was cheaply made told you wrong that coil is much like the ATpro coil & other of a differant makes also has very good depth for the price. its not a $500.00 so their is no need to compare it.but it will hold its own with any for the price range

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think Garrett has conrered the market on the around $300.00 detector. You will find dozens of good reports and happy campers who have invested in the ACE series. I have the 250 and even though I have upgraded, I still get a lot of enjoyment out of my ACE250. Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread