How deep should you really dig?Have i gone too far

RELICDUDE07

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2007
Pascagoula Ms.
Detector(s) used
minelab exp.
How deep should you really dig?Have i gone too far

Most of you that know me ,know i love to dig & love spanish artifacts.. I need to know what you guys gals think is too far?I have been researching & looking for america's 1st settlement .Should i proceed & dig or back off for a bit and let the state take over? Oh----- it just so happens that i live very close to the site - thats why i guess i have so much passion .Thanks --- Tristán de Luna y Arellano had suffered disease, in trying to relocate the Ochuse - port of Polonza settlement decimated by the hurricane of September 19, 1559 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ángel_de_Villafañe

OP
OP
RELICDUDE07

RELICDUDE07

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2007
Pascagoula Ms.
Detector(s) used
minelab exp.
Re: How deep should you really dig?Have i gone too far

I take it as a yes go ahead relic take lots of pics ;D!!!!!Im going for It ---They stole it all to begin with so WTH :laughing7:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well if no one has found it to this point I'd say it's up to you to lead the way! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
RELICDUDE07

RELICDUDE07

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2007
Pascagoula Ms.
Detector(s) used
minelab exp.

They tried to mark a spot on the bch.Where the church & house / settlement would be.But i can tell ya for sure thats no area to grow (corn, beans, pumpkins) they would all die quick in that location from sunburn ;D

coin finder

Jan 5, 2007
Detector(s) used
Beach Hunter ID 300

Hi how deep ?let see only Stop if you hit --------> Water ... :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster, Bounty Hunter, Propwash...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:icon_pirat: :laughing9: I would not stop even if I hit water, get the scuba out and keep going. :laughing9: NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER GIVE IT BACK! :laughing9: :icon_pirat: Sell it to them if you want to but never GIVE it back! ;D :laughing7: :icon_pirat: PIRATE!

OP
OP
RELICDUDE07

RELICDUDE07

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2007
Pascagoula Ms.
Detector(s) used
minelab exp.

I'm with you White Feather. My true dream is that in the 1 year or so luna was in the area .They had time to recover some of the shipwreck treasure lost in 1554 & bring it to a safe zone.The king was pissed!lol-------------When the recovered treasure arrived in Veracruz it totaled 35,805 pounds. At least 51,000 pounds in precious metals, jewelry and coins was not accounted for by the Spanish auditors.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread