All Treasure Hunting

soupie

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
To be honest
I never have set goals per se..

But for the sake of the question,I guess my answer would be...

To discover people and places that have long since been forgotten...
To walk in there footsteps and learn what I can about how they lived by what they left behind....
And once I have done that,share the experience with others...

That I suppose would be my goal :thumbsup:

Go luck out there...
HH Soup

Dec 19, 2010
Grove City ,Ohio
I would like to hunt some private lands with some history attached to it...I have yet to dig a Barber anything,that would be nice...for the most part it would nice to meet other like minded people and share hunting sites. Oh yeah i plan to knap my first flint point...

batcap

Jun 22, 2010
Baltimore MD
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
I hope to gain more enthusiasm for, and enjoyment of, treasure hunting in ALL of it's forms, and to profit more by it in 2011 than 2010.

OP
OP
ynpto804

ynpto804

Jan 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Sun-ray X-5 coil and X-1 Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know I would like to get out and do so hunting with a fellow T-netter. I'll add that to the list as well.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simple.... get out lots, and hunt many new old sites. You can never control what the targets are, but the more you dig, the better chances you have at something great. Most of what is at the top of my want list I am very unlikely to ever dig but we'll see what happens. Even if I never detected another day I am happy with what I was able to find the last 11 years.

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster, Bounty Hunter, Propwash...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_pirat: I think we would like to just get cruising and search sites as we cross them again. Cruising aboard our catamaran and anchoring anywhere along the coast is awesome. Hunting with friends is even better. Snorkel, swim, dive, detecting and fishing as we travel. Like "The Man" said.... "Today is the Day!" We have no investors to answer to and keep our own council. A few friends to cruise with and all the time we want. It does not get better than that! 2011 will be the "Day". :laughing9: :icon_pirat:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To not get taxed to death. Stay in fairly good health so I can finish hunting the projects I have going. Make many more finds big or small, they all add up in the end.

Blind Squirrel

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Whites PI Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SLQ
CW relic of any type
To break into the 1800's with a coin of any type
Just get through the year!!! (cancer survivor)

db1guy

Greenie
Dec 24, 2010
my goal is family togetherness,and a good workout from digging coins and relics.. oh yeh all the gold I can carry would be nice,,,,!

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get out more detecting

Get the boat running and find a partner to water hunt together for the gold and silver

Just to get a hunting partner that would like to hunt as much as I do, hate hunting by myself

Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread