Great T-net members

Libralabsoldier

Jan 7, 2007
Baker,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
I posted on here a few days ago that my VA doctors have gotten me to a point that I can start MDing again. The only problem is that I gave away both detectors that I had. Someone who has asked to remain anonymous is sending me an Ace 250 free of charge. I told him that there had to be someone more deserving of this than me, but he insisted.

The people here have always made me feel welcome, but this just tops everything! Once I get it, I am going to get down and dirty with this yard of mine (weather permitting) and see if I can finally get it to yield up some silver!

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I'm sure you'll love the 250. there are quite a few people on this site that are willing to go out of their way to help others.
I hope you enjoy getting back at it and I for one, am looking forward to seeing some more finds

OP
OP
Libralabsoldier

Libralabsoldier

Jan 7, 2007
Baker,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
I have been doing a lot of the research side of it. Also, since my wife and I are planning some more road trips this summer, I want to have a good detector with me. I was droolilng in Vicksburg, MS. That place has a ton of history!

aschmidt

Greenie
Dec 22, 2010
Ottawa, Kansas
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5
Sounds like you found the greatest treasure in someone that wants to help out without asking anything in return. And I would also like to say your service is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your sacrifices.

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aschmidt said:
Sounds like you found the greatest treasure in someone that wants to help out without asking anything in return. And I would also like to say your service is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your sacrifices.

Welcome aschmidt, & I too want to say thanks for all you guys & gals service. :thumbsup:

Fossis..........

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the best to you soldier :icon_salut:
While we may not see eye to eye on politics or religion, I do appreciate your service.

Happy to see you are doing well. Now get out there and find some treasure!
GG~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread