cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey guys and gals just wanted to let you all know of a contest that I am running on tnet that will start tonight and end in 2 weeks on the 2/14/2011. The contest prize will be a book that a good friend of mine just released. This will give everyone time to answer and get your guess in.

The book is entitled "Olde Averasborough" this book is about the original town of Averasborough NC and how it was founded by the author's 4x great grandfather, also tall tales and mysterys of the town. This is an excellent educational book for anyone who loves history and a great piece on a small NC town. Please visit his website at www.bryankavery.com to pick up his book.

The rules are simple you may only guess once, the person that comes closest to the right answer or guess's the correct answer will win. If two people guess the same thing, then the 1st post will win.

Ok now: below is a picture of a mixture of civil war camp items that I have dug over about 2 years time, guess the total number of items in the container to win this contest.

Thanks and good luck to everyone
Cwdigger

Attachments

• avery_cover_002_z1vq.jpg
    avery_cover_002_z1vq.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 806
OP
OP
cwdigger

cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
let the contest begin and good luck

Tn Gizmo

Sep 4, 2007
Moss, Tn.
Detector(s) used
Compass 77B ; whites 6000D ; Garrett Master Hunter CX w/Treasure Hound (two box); Minelab Exp. II
Looks like 446 to me. Thanks for the contest.

Dec 12, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug DP, Fisher F19 LTD, Minelab Safari, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger, Lesche Ground Shark Shovel, 9.5x5.5 NEL Sharpshooter Coil (Safari), 9.5x
326 pieces. Cool idea. Love history and geography.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will guess 653 pieces.....Matt

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Unless you have the worlds biggest thumbs, it looks a pretty small container....163 items.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread