John whitecloud, is he for real?

Beans11

Jan 10, 2011
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Explorer se pro
Its funny you ask about him. My brother actually got me 3 pamphlets/little magazines he sells and the 3 dvds that go with the magazines. The first one is titled How to use plants and trees to find unhunted treasure sites. This was the first one I read, after reading I then watched the dvd. I'm not trying to bash on the guy but the dvd is pointless, he covers the exact same thing in the book and he talks veryyy slow. It almost gets frustrating watching the dvd. the book consists of pictures of trees and there growth patterns and it gives a little bit on each one. It is kind of interesting but not sure how well most people would do in figuring out the trees growth patterns bc some of them look similiar and if you dont know much about the types of trees then one may not know how old a certain type is. The second one I received was titled Quick and effective treasure research. This entire magazine and dvd cover the method of using geocaching sites to find good areas. I think it could be a helpful tool in areas that have some history to them. but like I said he takes forever to talk and repeats himself alot. The third I received was titled professional treasure research for metal detecting...I did not even read or watch this one bc I was frustrated with the first two. I thought he was going to video tape himself actually detecting some good areas and give some tips but it wasnt what I expected at all. I personally wouldn't recommend buying them. thats just my opinion. someone else out there may think they are very useful. How much is he selling them for? I havent looked them up

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread