KellyCo

drewan29

Apr 2, 2010
Toivola,MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II 1000 Ace 250 Whites Prizm 3
If I remember right it took a week and a half to get here in the U.P. of MI it was supposed to be 7-10 days.
HH-drewan
P.S.
I know the waiting is unbearable :laughing9:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
don't count saturday or sunday

paul of Penna

Feb 1, 2011
PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado umax
Garrett AT PRO
Vibrapaobe Pinpointer
Whites Classic III
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've dealt with them last year, and they sent the order (ground shark shovel) in good time, and sent a catalog paper, gift certificate for the next time I order, and a reciept.
I will order from them again in the future.
Paul

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You also have a major snow storm to contend with and the 5-7 days does not include weekends or holidays......

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have order thur them twice now and if I remember right it was somewhere around a week to get the items that I orcer. But right now we have a big snow storm and that may slow upthe mail some.....Matt

OP
OP
KentuckyDiggin
Dec 28, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
UPS Tracking says it will be delivered 2/4/2011... Good timing if you ask me ;)

I still cant wait :tongue3:!!!!!
They don't deliver on saturdays :(?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KentuckyDiggin said:

How was it shipped? If it was UPS/FedEx it will depend on the local company....It isn't up to Kellyco if they deliver on Saturday....

OP
OP
KentuckyDiggin
Dec 28, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
UPS but, it says it will be delivered on friday so, no problem :)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KentuckyDiggin said:

UPS Tracking has never been wrong for me.

I have always been here when they showed up though.

I'm sure if I Missed them & They
needed a signature, it would have changed things.

harryb007

Oct 28, 2010
Waterboro, Maine
Detector(s) used
XLT, Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
I just recently got a $1500 order from them through UPS no signature required. Took a couple days longer that planned due to them holding my order for paypal payment to clear.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't matter... it's either going to rain&thunder or there will be a snow storm....when it a rives......Murphy's law.......

MyLuckyDay

Dec 27, 2010
Piece of advice.... Make sure your detector works within 7 days. KellyCo has a ridiculous return policy of only 7 days. I just got a bum detector, and tried to return it in 21 days (I only used it twice in that 21 day period). They said I can't return it, and to send it to the original manufacturer. Fortunately the manufacturer did a full exchange and sent me a new unit.

I was sort of disappointed with KellyCo and this policy.

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So today is 2/4...did you get it???

I've never had a problem with KellyCo but I also never had to return anything.

NJ

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MyLuckyDay said:
Piece of advice.... Make sure your detector works within 7 days. KellyCo has a ridiculous return policy of only 7 days. I just got a bum detector, and tried to return it in 21 days (I only used it twice in that 21 day period). They said I can't return it, and to send it to the original manufacturer. Fortunately the manufacturer did a full exchange and sent me a new unit.

Their return policy is posted on their website, Main page under "Return Policy" hot link at the bottom, it shouldn't have come as a surprise......21 days is a long time for a return....

"3a -*Defective Returns: If you have a defective item feel free to return it to us within seven days of receiving it - simply call us for a return authorization number and ship it back to us for an exchange."

minton7

Mar 28, 2007
south central ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
sad thing is that if you bought a White's machine directlyt from White's and not Kellico.. they give a 90 day return... I say that because for the first 90 days of the warranty.. they will even pay the shipping if your machine messes up... after that the machine is still under warranty.. but you pay shipping on it both ways... although White's does the same for their machines bought via Kellico as well

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MyLuckyDay said:

Here is our full policy:

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/10reasons.htm

And to let everyone know. If you order from Kellyco and you have ANY problem whatsoever just contact me and I'll make sure it's fixed. No company is perfect, but we stand honestly behind what we sell.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread