decision e-trac or F75 special

KRAZYHORSES

Aug 17, 2010
my friend AREA-51 is going to buy a new detector his minlab sov he feels is wore out he asked me to research detectors and these are the two i think it comes down too the F75 or the Etrac the t-2 is nice but the fisher might be better for the type of hunting and the style of hunting we do i priced the etrac and a garrett at-pro from kellyco and they came back with 1,999.95 no tax and free shipping but then the fisher caught my eye i am going to try the at-pro for 1/3-1/2 the price but have no problem spending his money i think i know those two detectors are the best for relics any input or other detectors in the minelab series thanks scott

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can make you a heck of a deal on a f75 LTD. Email or call me!

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stay away from the AT pro that iron audio roll is a farce and it falsies out a lot..stick with a White's for get about the rest....

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
liftloop said:
stay away from the AT pro that iron audio roll is a farce and it falsies out a lot..stick with a White's for get about the rest....
do you have an AT pro?

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I sell both.

I like them both, but favor the Etrac as my personal machine to date. I have been told by other dealers, Blah, blah , blah the f75 is better. Personal choice folks. I hunted side by side to a tuned F75 against the Etrac, Honestly....The f75 missed a couple targets the Etrac picked up. Both are good machines, and have found exceptional finds.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Woodland is right. No one machine will get it all. One will miss and the other will bang hard on. Experience always trumps the best machine.

I love my etrac for silver. When it hits a silver coin and you get the sweet high tone it will stop you dead in your tracks! It won't hit small low conductors well. Chains not at all. Both are very deep machines. I use my etrac for coins and F75 LTD for everything else since it's so fast, light and deep.

I will be a Garrett dealer soon and can't wait to play with the at pro. Has great potential!

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
Both machines are equally great, but if I were given a personal choice, I would choose the Fisher F-75 based not just on its performance, but also because of the great customer service that Fisher has. I am still hearing too many goofy things about Minelab.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions