i sold my garrett 250 ace

mosemeister

Mar 10, 2006
Upper Bucks County,PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro UMax Silver
Hi Jorge. Thanks for your reply. I can see your point with buying a high end machine, and wind up not using it much. I don't want a detector to collect dust in my closet, though. I do plan on using it most every day. I want one that will meet my needs, as a beginner, and later, as a skilled detectorist. The MXT seems to be what I'm looking for, at a reasonable price. It also got a lot of good reviews. I do plan on going to the dealer, very soon, now that the weather is getting nicer. He can show me the types of machines he has, and what model he thinks would be best suited for me. Thanks, again, Jorge. I do appreciate your input :)

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
mosemeister said:
Hi Jorge. Thanks for your reply. I can see your point with buying a high end machine, and wind up not using it much. I don't want a detector to collect dust in my closet, though. I do plan on using it most every day. I want one that will meet my needs, as a beginner, and later, as a skilled detectorist. The MXT seems to be what I'm looking for, at a reasonable price. It also got a lot of good reviews. I do plan on going to the dealer, very soon, now that the weather is getting nicer. He can show me the types of machines he has, and what model he thinks would be best suited for me. Thanks, again, Jorge. I do appreciate your input :)

Mose, you are absolutely right, the MXT is exactly the detector you are looking for. It will do virtually EVERYTHING. I know guys who find small gold nuggets with it, as well as relic and coin hunting, and it does them all flawlessly. In fact, I have an MXT on layaway that I will be paying off soon, it will be my third, and primary machine.

CWnut

May 9, 2003
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro tigershark----Tesoro Conquistador Umax------Fisher FX-3----Master Hunter CX-Plus w/ depth multiplier
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
check out the coinmaster pro, seems to be a decent detector and won't break the bank

Dirty Money

Sep 21, 2010
Saginaw, MI
Detector(s) used
White's MX5 w/ 8X6 SEF, Garrett Pro-Pointer, X-Terra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mose, there are two machines you might want to take a look at. The first, you already know: the White's MXT Pro. The other is the Garrett AT Pro. Both are very good machines. Try to look at both in one store, as individual dealers tend to be a little biased toward their product. :tongue3: Of course, you can look around at the dealers on the internet and find a nice used DFX for about the same money. But, truthfully, the DFX has a stiff learning curve, while the MXT and AT-Pro are pretty much turn on and go.

Best of luck with whatever you decide.

Dave

OP
OP
G

gringoo

Feb 15, 2011
i dont know wy im adicted to finding treasure any one have the same problem, im phoning everyday to kellyco have they shiped my f2 yet, ill let you guys know if the f2 is anygood or not.

mosemeister

Mar 10, 2006
Upper Bucks County,PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro UMax Silver
Hi Cap'n Crunch. I like the idea of an MXT. I'm leaning in that direction. I hope you find tons of treasures when you get yours. Thanks, again, for your input. I really appreciate it. :)

mosemeister

Mar 10, 2006
Upper Bucks County,PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro UMax Silver
Hi Dirty Money. I'm leaning toward the MXT, however, I know nothing of the Garret AT Pro. I will have to check that out, as well. CWnut also suggested the Coinmaster. I have more homework to do! :) I do appreciate your input, as well as the other skilled TNET treasure hunters. The members of Treasure Net are so helpful, knowledgeable, and very nice. I'm happy to be a member with such a wonderful group of treasure hunters! May you all be blessed, and find the treasure of your dreams! Your friend, Mosey

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions