Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found the Kellyco folks to be very easy to work with......no probs. As far as the addiction, welcome to the crowd! Oh yeah, and welcome to the forum.

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You joined the club where we're all addicted.

Welcome, Fossis..............

ynpto804

Jan 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Sun-ray X-5 coil and X-1 Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its worse than hard drugs. I feel it coursing through my veins now. Welcome.
ynp

dscott67

Dec 5, 2010
MS.
Detector(s) used
garrett gta 350
i am afflicted with this addiction,,,,, and happy about it !! :laughing9:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just remember the most Important part, Make sure you clean off your shoes before going in to the house after a hard day digging!!! And Have a blast while your Out!!! Chug and Pictures also!!! ;D ;D ;D

Bobby Bridge

Jun 17, 2010
Center Line M I
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roland58 said:
I found the Kellyco folks to be very easy to work with......no probs. As far as the addiction, welcome to the crowd! Oh yeah, and welcome to the forum.
Yeper Thats one reason we dream on here, It's to cold and the ground is frozen!

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I have been waiting for the ground to thaw. There been snow and ice up here around the OH, Mi and IN lines for a long, long time. But it is looking up Past two day been in the 50's most of the snow is gone. Maybe by tomorrow or Sunday I will be able to get out and dig.....Matt

AlaskaAng

Dec 23, 2004
SW Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
White's XLT, MXT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mlayers said:
Yes I have been waiting for the ground to thaw. There been snow and ice up here around the OH, Mi and IN lines for a long, long time. But it is looking up Past two day been in the 50's most of the snow is gone. Maybe by tomorrow or Sunday I will be able to get out and dig.....Matt

All snow, no thaw up here...maybe I'll get out to dig in May! Ahhhhggggg
Thanks for the great stories all, it's what keeps me going during our long AK winters!

Think sun :icon_sunny:
Ang

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I really do feel for you folks with the frozen ground..........my air conditioner is running at the moment. I have not seen frozen ground here since 1986 and that only lasted a few days. The summers are a big "B", but, the fall, winter and spring make it all worthwhile!!

AlaskaAng

Dec 23, 2004
SW Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
White's XLT, MXT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roland58 said:
I really do feel for you folks with the frozen ground..........my air conditioner is running at the moment. I have not seen frozen ground here since 1986 and that only lasted a few days. The summers are a big "B", but, the fall, winter and spring make it all worthwhile!!

I think I'll become a snowbird...RV south for the winters, detect all winter long, then head north when it gets hot and keep on detecting...yeah a nice dream we all have!
Ang

Rockin Chairs Gold

Dec 18, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Pro Coil, SunRay X 5.5, S.E.F. 6x8, Excalibur II
AlaskaAng said:
Roland58 said:

I think I'll become a snowbird...RV south for the winters, detect all winter long, then head north when it gets hot and keep on detecting...yeah a nice dream we all have!
Ang

Roland58 - Retired and got a good truck and a 35 foot fifth wheel and a wife I can't get to go south when the snow starts flying here in Illinois. :dontknow:

Alaska Ang- Been a dream of mine to come see your state before they plant me. Hopfully in the next two years. Will Wait for some nicer weather though. :icon_sunny:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
theres all kindsa sand and dirt * to feed your habit with -- we got "florida" white sand -- "georgia" red clay -- "ohio" dark loom

OP
OP
G

gringoo

Feb 15, 2011
thanks for the welcome guys

if you have any silver its a good time to sell it and also gold, i sold about 7 oz. silver for $226.00. and got about 400.00 for old gold jewellery.

i cant wait to get my f2 this sunday, someone told me where a poor lady two years ago lost a $7000.00 wedding ring, i know where i will use the f2 when i get it.

OP
OP
G

gringoo

Feb 15, 2011
Bobby Bridge said:
Well gringo if someone else knows about that $7000 ring I wish you a lot of luck!
thanks for the welcome, i think the addiction is not knowing what you will find, its like opening a present everytime you dig.

gringo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread