White Coinmaster Classic II

OP
OP
I

Insideout

Feb 19, 2011
Guess if I had said I was going to buy a top of the line machine I would have gotten an answer.
Just trying to work with what I have available and this machine has been offered to me with in my means just didn't want to get ripped off.

Thanks for the input guys.

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
My 1st detector was the Whites Coinmaster II. My kids bought it for me because I was a coin collector. That was 21 yrs ago when they paid $158 new for it. For one thing, it was a killer on Indian Head pennies.....why?....I don't know (Found 16 the 1st yr). It is a great detector and I'll never sell the one I have, although I've upgrade twice during the recent years. I don't know what batteries the detector uses now, but mine takes (3) 9 volt batteries....a little expensive today at around $3-$4 each.....back then they were 50c each. I occasionally use it just for for the fun of it and in fact I used it for a few weeks when my present detector was being repaired. Go for it! I think a fair price for a used very good conditioned Coinmaster should be around $80 to $90. And a suggestion? Get headphones..... the sounds are so much better.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....If you get it for under a 100.00 it a deal... I own a classic one... If it beeps both ways ..there some then their.... mine never ed false...mine payed for it self all ready.. and plus my uncle use it for a year and i can still here him say "if that White's beeped both ways their was some then in the ground.. not like his ace 2fiddy beep dig not-hen"....re member if it hits real hard raise your loop if it is still reading it and the loop is off the ground a foot or so it's a big target and probably not a coin ...could be a coin spill ...but probably a crushed can or rusty iron....loves quarter they hit better than dimes....lite.. excellent on batteries... the two button wonder... that's all you need to get started...I think yours has pin pointing...sweet...mine has red pin stripe on black.. looks sharp. ..mine is the one button wonder....

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Insideout said:
Guess if I had said I was going to buy a top of the line machine I would have gotten an answer.
Just trying to work with what I have available and this machine has been offered to me with in my means just didn't want to get ripped off.

Thanks for the input guys.

Maybe folks might have been doing other things, like out detecting. Others may not have experience with Coinmaster Classics.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread