Pointers

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goldfrog said:
Hi Everyone,

What advice do I need to start treasure hunting? I am interested in metal detecting and gold hunting. What kind of equipment is good to start with? Also I am in the Woodstock, GA area. Thanks for all the help and advice. Happy Hunting, Jimmy

Jimmy,

Welcome to TreasureNet.....

Rather then 6 or 8 people writting pages of tips, one of the best places to get some really good starting info is the Golden Olde, go to their website and spend some time reading it, there is tons of info there about detecting and it will answer many of your questions, you will not have near as many questions when you return to TN and we will be happy to answer the ones you have .......

http://www.nmhra.netfirms.com/pulltab/

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet Jimmy :hello:

Do as Treasure Hunter suggests by going to the http://www.nmhra.netfirms.com/pulltab/ site :read2:

Also suggest you subscribe to Western & Eastern Treasure magazine for lots of information on How to info.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woodland Detectors said:
Or feel free to call us!

I don't mind helping you get started.

828-242-5407

Mike

:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread