Need a little prayer (UPDATE!)

Rockin Chairs Gold

Dec 18, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Pro Coil, SunRay X 5.5, S.E.F. 6x8, Excalibur II
Re: Need a little prayer

NGE thanks for the clarification on the location of the cancer. My self and my family wish you nothing but the best, and as I said before our prayers go with you. This thing can and will be beat. :coffee2: Rick

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sure explains why you're Notgittinenny. Consider it done.

When you get around to it, do a little research on Ormus. Just type in Ormus cancer, or Ormus and any other health problem.

Ormus repairs your dna, and reverts cancer cells to normal cells. We have the same dna as trees, look what it does for them. Seeing is believeing, just type in Ormus walnuts, or oranges, or any other plant.

Sea-crop is an Ormus product for your plants, and pets, look into all it's benefits.

C-11 Ormus is extracted from sea water, or sea salt. I prefer the one made by Ambrosia Technology because they remove the salt.

M-3 Ormus is made in different ways, it is 70% rhodium 15% iridium 15% gold. Most natural cancer cures have rhodium and iridium, such as carrot juice, essiac tea, sheep sorrel, slippery elm bark, kabuchi mushrooms, flax oil, almond seeds, apricot seeds, grape juice, grape seeds, water cress, and aloe vera.

Rhodium increases the thymus, where the t-cells, or killer cells come from.

An injectable product is made to cure cancer in animals. It is called Ace Mannan, it is 90% rhodium, and it is being sold as if every animal in the U.S. had cancer.

Homar P. Olivarez

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Your in my prayers

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other

Went to an endocrinologist (whew..25 cent word there) about my type 2 diabetes, started me on insulin, he said he may not clear me for tumor removal on the 11th. till my sugar comes way down, he said maybe in three or more months :o. My biopsy report is borderline and my urologist said it can't wait that long. He said it must be removed sooner than later, the endo thinks they are gonna cut me open to remove the tumor, they are NOT! They are going the shortest route and using the cystoscope. He is going to let him know in the morning. The report said it may or may not be cancerous. They won't know untill the tumor is removed and they can get cell sample from underneath it, the lab said the sooner he gets the sample to them, the better :). Gotta go to a dietician tomorrow. I think I am going to have to live on lite yogurt and fruit for awhile, scrambled eggs. The endocrinologist ( endo) said no more than 35 grams of carbs a day..Waaaaaaaah, I'm gonna starve :'(. I only weigh 218 lbs. 5'10". When I was 42, I weighed 215 lbs. but, I was 6'1". They say I have lost alot of bone mass, getting older does that to ya. So, keep prayin', and I truly thank everyone for the extra prayers. I know they work, have had many health related ones answered :notworthy:.......NGE

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You can do it on about 35 carbs a day without starving....eat up those vegetables ! :)

Prayers are with you for a great outcome! Nothing worse then medical troubles. They are scary, eye opening and tiring. Stay strong!!

Justice70

Oct 18, 2008
michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Prayer on it's way Larry.

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Prayers just sent up from South Carolina!!! Good luck on the smoking,,,you can do it!!! I chewed 1-2 cans of Skoal each day for 28 yrs (1 dip of skoal = 20 cigarettes in nicotine) (WOW!!), had a spinal fusion in 2006, nicotine is bad on bone fusions, so I chewed my last chew going into the hospital....It's HARD!!! Just remember that after 2 days all nicotine is out of the body and it is all psychological from then on!!!! AND YOU ARE CORRECT GOD IS STILL IN THE HEALING BUSINESS!!

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark

NGE,

Prayers are on the way and the Great Physician has been called. Together all of us can get through.

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
notgittinenny said:
Went to the urologist yesterday for a cystoscope exam (shortest route to bladder) I have a history of kidney stones, and he wanted to have a look-see at the inside of my bladder, to see if I had any stones floating around that I didn't know about......believe me, if there were any, I would be the first to know ???. Well, he did find something but, it was not stones. It is a 1 centimeter tumor, over the top of my right ureter :(. He did a biopsy and won't know the results for 3 days, that sure beats the customary 2 weeks ::). so, regardless of the outcome, it is going to be removed on the 14th. of this month. I need prayers for a good outcome all around :wink: Just when ya think ya can finally get to see spring arrive, and the ground to thaw.BAM! My mother passed away last Nov. from..............bladder cancer! But, hers was much more advanced, and had spread all over the place, hopefully mine is just the little bump that was found, and that we caught it in time. Scary thought though. Another scary thought, the only people who get these bladder tumors are, those who used to smoke and those that still do. 65,000 new cases each year. I smoke and my mother quit 35 years ago, I have to quit and the Dr. thinks it's easy. I have a greater physician and I am sure that with His help, I can do it :notworthy:........NGE (update) Went and had the tumor removed today. It was bigger than Doc thought, he thought only 1 centimer, but it was thumbnail in size. Now I have to wait for the biopsy report to come back. He took sample from below where tumor was attached. Still need prayers for that to come back negative. Thanks to all who have and will be praying for me...........NGE

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will continue to have you in my prayers.

I just found out on the 27th of Jan that I have Type II diabetes. I'm on pills & pricking my fingers, but I have to watch my carbs too. I can have 15-17 carbs as a snack, 45 carbs for breakfast, lunch & supper. I highly recommend Allan Borushek "The Calorie King" book Calorie Fat & Carbohydrate Counter. It's been a life saver using this book cause you don't have to waste time reading labels at the store, just find what it says in the book and go to the store & get it.

getwell10.JPG

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hang in there Rat ::). Type II is not that bad, as long as you do not let it get out of hand, I did and am now paying for it, I used to be on a diet, and on pills only, now on different diet now and shooting up 2 kinds of insulin. One is called Novolog (fast acting) that I take before each meal, and the other is called Lantus Solostar (slow acting) that I take at bedtime to maintain sugar, till I get up in the morning, then I start all over again. Also am still taking Glucophage (Metformin) 1,000 mg. 2 times daily. I have already lost 7 lbs. only 13 more to go :hello2:. Then I will weigh only 200 pounds..............NGE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread