🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just ordered another Centech pinpointer as a back up. These are cheap pinpointers but will do the job. Great to have a as backup or to loan to someone who does not have one. Or even if it is your first and can't afford a better one. Harbor Freights is having a 20% off sale. I just ordered a pinpointer for only $13.58 instead of the $16.99. Enter the code 62365218 in your order and it will give you the discount. This offer expires 3/8/11.

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will check this out today , and thanks for the heads up.
The only thing I found using Harbor Freight is that there shipping and handling is higher than most .

SkyPirate

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
Raleigh North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Centech was my first Pin pointer and if I had not won a ProPointer from Garrett I would still be using it. I gave mine to my detecting friend and he loves using it.

bayou bandit

Feb 9, 2011
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax,Whites 3900/D Pro series, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and cen- tec pinpointer (doing it on the cheap)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i love mine, maybe because I have not used any other brand :dontknow:. I get about 2 1/2 inches free air and for that price I think I might just need a spare :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions