Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Gray Ghost NDT's

Does anyone know where I can buy two new 1/4" cords for my NDT's? They both broke where they attach to the headphones, I found one bad solder joint on one cord, and two broken wires on the other one. I can't remember who I bought them from. So as a winter project I repaired both, guess what? I was out for 2 hours today and both cords broke again, so I had to use the Koss 30's that came with Mr. ET. I don't like them, they let too much noise in, and I can't lay my machine down and stand up with the headphones on, they yank right off my head and take my glasses with them! All I want to purchase is the 2 cords, nothing else. I have owned these phones for over 5 years and I love 'em! ........NGE

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Re: Gray Ghost NDT's

Erm..hello. Was this any help? lol.

dirtyJohn

Nov 30, 2007
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I bought a NDT cable from this guy http://www.dmobx.com/ and he's in your state.
Hope that helped.
HH
John

Dirty Money

Sep 21, 2010
Saginaw, MI
Detector(s) used
White's MX5 w/ 8X6 SEF, Garrett Pro-Pointer, X-Terra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thought that Detector Pro warranted their headphones for life. Have you tried contacting them?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread